First Time Indoor Grower

• Thread starter Backwoods420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Backwoods420

Hey, this will be my first indoor grow I'm already halfway thru vegg I got some H.S.O Black D.O.Gs and Dinafems Purple Afghan Kush and Dinafems Sour diesel auto. I just started LST a couple days ago and gave them a trim up today to expose the internodes. Any advice would be much appreciated!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hey, this will be my first indoor grow I'm already halfway thru vegg I got some H.S.O Black D.O.Gs and Dinafems Purple Afghan Kush and Dinafems Sour diesel auto. I just started LST a couple days ago and gave them a trim up today to expose the internodes. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Interested on how the autos goes.. I'm about to pop my first auto so I've been creeping around auto threads and what not.. Definitely will be watching to see how it turns out for ya dude

waxman

waxman

@Backwoods420, Yeah, let us know how the auto does as I am very curious how it finishes. Can you post some pics so you can get more input on your grow? Would love to see them. I will help all I can. Sharing is Caring!

B

Backwoods420

Yes I will post some pics, the Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto is VERY FAST on the 9th it will be day 30 and its already been flowering for 4 days, It is very vigorous when it comes to rooting fills up the pot fast so be sure to think ahead cuz it flowers so fast and u don't wanna ruin ur final yield by transplanting during flower I got it in a 1 and a half gallon when it could easily fill a 3 gallon. It is very very prone to PH fluxuations....KEEEP the same ph constantly on water or u will stress it. Besides all that is a wonderful plant shakes off most problems easily and LOVES to be trained I LSTd mine looking like a Bonsai Tree smells like Diesel Kush Funk! This is my first auto to and after doing it honestly only thinking about running autos from now on, they are just so workable when it comes to personal grows. My advice go for it... I always Recommend Dinafem and H.S.O Always got 100% germ rates and u can always find atleast 5 GOOD VIGOROUS PHENOS out of 10! Oh and The H.S.O Black Dog is the BEST Photo ive ever done Absolutely REEKS in Veg can't wait till flower terpenes must be off the chain cuz I just touch it and my hands reek all day of kush. Also It had the best keeper pheno rate out of the 10 pack I kept 8 phenos and I'm VERY Meticulous when it comes to weeding out the good phenos If they don't grow at a certain rate or are mutated in any way they are trashed so 8 out of 10 is OUTSTANDING! @waxman @CharmCity915

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I grabbed the Dinafem El Fuego, just waiting on it to get here

B

Backwoods420

Sorry bout the pics phone broke so I'm using labtop to take themwill post one of the sour d in a few on 2nd pic u can kinda see it on lower left
WIN 20160404 15 41 12 Pro
WIN 20160404 15 41 13 Pro

B

Backwoods420

@CharmCity915 Ya bro Dinafem has some quality genetics and one of the only seed companies that have a warranty and stand behind their product!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@CharmCity915 Ya bro Dinafem has some quality genetics and one of the only seed companies that have a warranty and stand behind their product!
I got that and a purple amnesia strain.. Look awesome to grow

Top Bottom