First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

b day lunch nom nom moto nom nom served with bottomless milk. Don't get more direct than this. Farm is connected to restaurant, pasture an farm attached. Burgers are bomb!!they got some fancy chickens too

WP 20160725 13 30 28 Pro LI
WP 20160725 13 45 35 Pro LI
WP 20160725 14 07 08 Pro
WP 20160725 14 07 23 Pro LI
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ALL RIGHT SHITS OUTTA HAND!!!! so about 2 miles from me this house been for sale. Bout 3-4 months. Only in fall when foliage off trees i could see a plastic like building hoophouse but nicer. Then today I didn't see it an I pulled in drive. It was flattened. They taking to dump!!! Wtf some freak in suit an tie yuppie mo foes bought it an making it all modern. Tearin all kinds of shit up. Idiots. They came out when I pulled in an I asked quickly if house was for sale. Nope. I looked at hoophouse an they said u want it? HELL TO THE YIZZY I DO.sprinklers an all. I'll have to get plastic bit with what I already have it's on an POPPIN!!!! Shits gonna get hectic next year!!!!! Mess around an run a 357 year round grow Hanukkah don't count... Lolz...also there's monster ass tomatoes @Moto nom nom brother!!!! I can have them all, an the gRASSBERRY BUSHES BEHIND!!! ill be by in the mornin I told em. Happy b day to houser. Maybe some to proud to take but only thing I turn down is my collar. Pics of destruction,...CAUTION LOL

WP 20160725 18 15 55 Pro LI
WP 20160725 18 16 17 Pro LI
WP 20160725 18 20 19 Pro LI
WP 20160725 18 16 11 Pro
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

a friend gave me a steel frame for these tent carports. That is what you want . they are taller than hoop houses. would make a fine greenhouse. lots of them around .when the tent tears up the frame is useless. I am going to make it shorter and lower for a blackout shed for forcing some next year. I love forcing ,

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

a friend gave me a steel frame for these tent carports. That is what you want . they are taller than hoop houses. would make a fine greenhouse. lots of them around .when the tent tears up the frame is useless. I am going to make it shorter and shorter for a blackout shed for forcing some next year. I love forcing ,
ohh that's a good idea, havin a couple autos an putting them in a smaller tent at flower. I've never run autos b4. The hoop house is 2 inch pvc, that's pretty sturdy. I've looked at the ole garage steelframes. Hell yeah id Take that. If I find one I'm on it

BudBogart

BudBogart

B
ALL RIGHT SHITS OUTTA HAND!!!! so about 2 miles from me this house been for sale. Bout 3-4 months. Only in fall when foliage off trees i could see a plastic like building hoophouse but nicer. Then today I didn't see it an I pulled in drive. It was flattened. They taking to dump!!! Wtf some freak in suit an tie yuppie mo foes bought it an making it all modern. Tearin all kinds of shit up. Idiots. They came out when I pulled in an I asked quickly if house was for sale. Nope. I looked at hoophouse an they said u want it? HELL TO THE YIZZY I DO.sprinklers an all. I'll have to get plastic bit with what I already have it's on an POPPIN!!!! Shits gonna get hectic next year!!!!! Mess around an run a 357 year round grow Hanukkah don't count... Lolz...also there's monster ass tomatoes @Moto nom nom brother!!!! I can have them all, an the gRASSBERRY BUSHES BEHIND!!! ill be by in the mornin I told em. Happy b day to houser. Maybe some to proud to take but only thing I turn down is my collar. Pics of destruction,...CAUTION LOL

Birthday Score!

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

Freakin A.... The Gods have blessed you

Moto

Moto

brother notes aint gonna make the cake,,this man and his knowledge has to have a full room,,no shit everytime he comes and visit,i bookmark all the links he provides,,i swear i need another computor for all his help he provides,,i will tell you this much,,i completly believe in this man,and i dont get paid to promote,or anything else,,i can say the year and half ive none him ,he not only has stepped up my game but opened my eyes to a new beggining,,im 56 yrs old and just learning some this stuff sends me years back of not noing what i did wrong,,and he has never tried to push his product ,not one time,he is the earth not money,,even told me one time that i dont need this or that and never suggested buy his product,,but in turn,turned me on to great info,and results of not only his product but other companies as well ,so dont be fooled buy the name,this catipillar got game and he shares to make better folk into better gardeners for the earth we all love..take time read this stuff,it will blow you away,,and if you go with box and im sure you will if you do the research,,thingis he already has and dont hide shit,throws it right out for all to see,,you need help there are plenty to help bro

Well said brother.. I am always open to help and can reach out if I don't know the answer.. I am not bashful If I don't know the answer I will source out instead of making up random shit. LOL

Top Bottom