First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no mate, so long as you dont go too hard, small bits will work better, you need to keep some N in anyway mate or none of that K4less stuff will get decayed right. This is why I say I will always exist, even with the system being that client will reduce what they buy, they will always need N from somewhere. It not practical to plant many legumes in a cupboard under the stairs of your moms house right LOL...tell that to blaze
fucking cblaze could be standing with eveidence in hand to prove him wrong on the cal mag and nitrogen thing,and still say its fact of this and that,,that fucker dont come on much anymore,daddy must took his allowance away,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I sent you some Bio Balance? If yes you can use this as a bloom nute in high organic media mate, if you got lots of N and P, then you can use BBM to deliver K and S etc plus the micros
i balnced it all a week ago now,,once yall hooked me up with right method ,these fucking animals are going crazy over the kamino foilar,fuck did you see my melon box,,i had all that shit out of box,untangled rolled around in sections that i can prune them,,you would think it would stress and take a week or so to recover,,after i got done and under side of leaves were trying to turn toward sun,,hour before dark i hit them with kamino,,fuck next morning all leaves face the sun,,damn melon vine ends were standing a foot above the canopy sucking in that morning sun,,beans ,everything loved that shit,,it stank like hell but them plants dont care they love it

Ecompost

Ecompost

Thanks alot brother.I really appreciate that. I'm gonna def try it. Maybe put a side by side with and w/o grow and put it in YouTube....And thcfarmer of course.
cool will look out for it. One thing I will say, plants have evolved to live with microbes, we might all think we are really smart and that we can grow food etc in sterile media, with 17 chemical nutrients as the be all and end all, but what we are neglecting to acknowledge, is the role of millions of years of evolution between plants and living organisms on a microscopic level. Ask yourself a question, when you eat a tomato from a super market, does it taste like the ones you had from a pals back yard? or if you buy in stores, is the hydro one nicer than the organic one? Some people really like tasteless watery food, i aint saying its wrong :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

some will argue, I used subcools super soil recipe, n went from there. Proof, pudding thing as @str8smokn would say.
lot of folk dont like subcool recipe,simply because they dont really understandit,,it is for that last transplant,into the super soil were it will benifit to harvest,,they are planting stright seeds and seedling in it and burn down the house,if you dig,,i go from solo cup to 1or 2 gal pot in veg,,wek before i flip into 5 gal buckets,,this is were you would use the super soil,,recipe dont really matter in my opinion,,i can take the best soil money can buy and fuck it up,just comes natural,,so it really come down to the gardener,and you can grow just in sand if you wanted too,its all what is at the end of your fingers,that put bud in the bowl and veggies on the table,lmao

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

You calling me names???
?? I'm saying once again ecompost is the hawkin of organics on the science end. For me an my level, u put in the ingredients for the cake, cake bakes an comes alive, feasting an poopin, u make a little cake of organisms. To keep it alive I feed it more microbes with teas, an sugars, like molasis. I can't tell u how it works or y on the up an up. But so far for a newb an still learnin it's grown itself.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

lot of folk dont like subcool recipe,simply because they dont really understandit,,it is for that last transplant,into the super soil were it will benifit to harvest,,they are planting stright seeds and seedling in it and burn down the house,if you dig,,i go from solo cup to 1or 2 gal pot in veg,,wek before i flip into 5 gal buckets,,this is were you would use the super soil,,recipe dont really matter in my opinion,,i can take the best soil money can buy and fuck it up,just comes natural,,so it really come down to the gardener,and you can grow just in sand if you wanted too,its all what is at the end of your fingers,that put bud in the bowl and veggies on the table,lmao
PREACH!!! PUT A DIME IN THE METER AN STAY HERE AWHILE

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

?? I'm saying once again ecompost is the hawkin of organics on the science end. For me an my level, u put in the ingredients for the cake, cake bakes an comes alive, feasting an poopin, u make a little cake of organisms. To keep it alive I feed it more microbes with teas, an sugars, like molasis. I can't tell u how it works or y on the up an up. But so far for a newb an still learnin it's grown itself.
I gotcha. Yea I cant wait to try it. Would have to get my tea brewing skills down packed tho. I like to do research before I jump into something

Ecompost

Ecompost

i balnced it all a week ago now,,once yall hooked me up with right method ,these fucking animals are going crazy over the kamino foilar,fuck did you see my melon box,,i had all that shit out of box,untangled rolled around in sections that i can prune them,,you would think it would stress and take a week or so to recover,,after i got done and under side of leaves were trying to turn toward sun,,hour before dark i hit them with kamino,,fuck next morning all leaves face the sun,,damn melon vine ends were standing a foot above the canopy sucking in that morning sun,,beans ,everything loved that shit,,it stank like hell but them plants dont care they love it
yes sir, KAMINO is our pride and joy. 100% vegan, all plant derived, with massive amounts of aerobic biology per dry weight gram and heaps of super fast acting K for plants like Melons, Peas, any legumes infact love it, Tomatoes, Orchids, Sweet mary... its a winner on everything more or less.
Its got some of the most active soil microbes known to mankind, they jiggle and wiggle and move water, air, and mountains of minerals. We have N fixers that are the same, active as kids on sugar highs that can flip flop between Nitrates and ammonia at the drop of an exudate.
KAMINO contains Cobalt, Molybdenum, and Iron, all used by microbes to fix N. It promotes high concentrations of the antioxidant enzyme ascorbate peroxidase. It contains cyanobacteria, eg Nostoc known to fix N and inhabit leaf spaces of terrestrial plants, alongside Porella navicularis common in the PNW forest regions of the USA.
Alongside the Nostoc, we have its partner epiphyte in crime the Lobaria pulmonaria providing the power of old growth forests to our crops. there are so many microbes in it, the full gene testing istn returned as yet, we have a guy that is using it for PhD research on cereal grains and row crops
It is the shiznits bro

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

there's some good threads on here for that, some lady online so supposed to be the guru. Idk. I'm simple. Big recycling tub, paint bag, couple big fish tank blowers, 36 hours. HOWEVER, @keiksweat put me up on frass tea, an that shit had as @Ecompost would say,mushrooms growin out bugs brains. I'm a believer in frass now.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I gotcha. Yea I cant wait to try it. Would have to get my tea brewing skills down packed tho. I like to do research before I jump into something
yeah as you should bro, a human flaw is to rush in thinking we found the answer. Of that we can be certain there is much work to do. More folks can pay attention to the matter, more likely we will find the answers to the questions without causing the next big drama.

Tip from me on tea, amount of water x 2.38% equals the total volume of dry material, eg compost, oats, kelp meal.
When adding liquids, I use XH2O x 0.50% =
I always use a min flow rate on the pump of 0,05cfm but ideally you need to maintain min 6ppms DO2 so any punp that allows this

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes sir, KAMINO is our pride and joy. 100% vegan, all plant derived, with massive amounts of aerobic biology per dry weight gram and heaps of super fast acting K for plants like Melons, Peas, any legumes infact love it, Tomatoes, Orchids, Sweet mary... its a winner on everything more or less.
Its got some of the most active soil microbes known to mankind, they jiggle and wiggle and move water, air, and mountains of minerals. We have N fixers that are the same, active as kids on sugar highs that can flip flop between Nitrates and ammonia at the drop of an exudate.
KAMINO contains Cobalt, Molybdenum, and Iron, all used by microbes to fix N. It promotes high concentrations of the antioxidant enzyme ascorbate peroxidase. It contains cyanobacteria, eg Nostoc known to fix N and inhabit leaf spaces of terrestrial plants, alongside Porella navicularis common in the PNW forest regions of the USA.
Alongside the Nostoc, we have its partner epiphyte in crime the Lobaria pulmonaria providing the power of old growth forests to our crops. there are so many microbes in it, the full gene testing istn returned as yet, we have a guy that is using it for PhD research on cereal grains and row crops
It is the shiznits bro
im about done with this house,son wants to put it up for sale around april,,next place we go will be permanant,,and my yard and everything will be getting a dose,,everything got nano breath this morning just because i like it,,lmao,i still have not found that foil pack of the stuff,,or any of the other things i use to grow,,when i put my room down and put everything up ,i did a doosy,i cant find none of it,lmao,,i will find it when im not looking,,just hope to remember to put it somewere when i do,a place i cant loose it,,probally right on my nose be best ,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

there's some good threads on here for that, some lady online so supposed to be the guru. Idk. I'm simple. Big recycling tub, paint bag, couple big fish tank blowers, 36 hours. HOWEVER, @keiksweat put me up on frass tea, an that shit had as @Ecompost would say,mushrooms growin out bugs brains. I'm a believer in frass now.
insect poop is crucial for our soils systems :-)
http://aspenface.mtu.edu/pdfs/Hillstrom_et_al_2010.pdf

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

yeah as you should bro, a human flaw is to rush in thinking we found the answer. Of that we can be certain there is much work to do. More folks can pay attention to the matter, more likely we will find the answers to the questions without causing the next big drama.

Tip from me on tea, amount of water x 2.38% equals the total volume of dry material, eg compost, oats, kelp meal.
When adding liquids, I use XH2O x 0.50% =
I always use a min flow rate on the pump of 0,05cfm but ideally you need to maintain min 6ppms DO2 so any punp that allows this
Please believe I'm taking notes.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Please believe I'm taking notes.
brother notes aint gonna make the cake,,this man and his knowledge has to have a full room,,no shit everytime he comes and visit,i bookmark all the links he provides,,i swear i need another computor for all his help he provides,,i will tell you this much,,i completly believe in this man,and i dont get paid to promote,or anything else,,i can say the year and half ive none him ,he not only has stepped up my game but opened my eyes to a new beggining,,im 56 yrs old and just learning some this stuff sends me years back of not noing what i did wrong,,and he has never tried to push his product ,not one time,he is the earth not money,,even told me one time that i dont need this or that and never suggested buy his product,,but in turn,turned me on to great info,and results of not only his product but other companies as well ,so dont be fooled buy the name,this catipillar got game and he shares to make better folk into better gardeners for the earth we all love..take time read this stuff,it will blow you away,,and if you go with box and im sure you will if you do the research,,thingis he already has and dont hide shit,throws it right out for all to see,,you need help there are plenty to help bro

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

brother notes aint gonna make the cake,,this man and his knowledge has to have a full room,,no shit everytime he comes and visit,i bookmark all the links he provides,,i swear i need another computor for all his help he provides,,i will tell you this much,,i completly believe in this man,and i dont get paid to promote,or anything else,,i can say the year and half ive none him ,he not only has stepped up my game but opened my eyes to a new beggining,,im 56 yrs old and just learning some this stuff sends me years back of not noing what i did wrong,,and he has never tried to push his product ,not one time,he is the earth not money,,even told me one time that i dont need this or that and never suggested buy his product,,but in turn,turned me on to great info,and results of not only his product but other companies as well ,so dont be fooled buy the name,this catipillar got game and he shares to make better folk into better gardeners for the earth we all love..take time read this stuff,it will blow you away,,and if you go with box and im sure you will if you do the research,,thingis he already has and dont hide shit,throws it right out for all to see,,you need help there are plenty to help bro
Lol, I've been bookmarking every since I found this thread.

Top Bottom