First Time Making BHO

• Thread starter M Dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BongAkaDrew

BongAkaDrew

Hey Dabbie! Just the basic double bath, stirred it up a few times while it was cooking off... Some of it hardened up pretty quick. I wish I couldn' took pics before I traveled with it and it ended up in one big glob.

Can you please give me some information on the purge you used i see you didn't say you used a vacuum purge. i wanna do a small run about 10 grams but i can't get a vacuum chamber right now can you please help and explain the method you used without a vacuum purge

M Dogg

M Dogg

Can you please give me some information on the purge you used i see you didn't say you used a vacuum purge. i wanna do a small run about 10 grams but i can't get a vacuum chamber right now can you please help and explain the method you used without a vacuum purge
Sure, just a very simple double bath setup. I blast through my tube into a dish which is sitting in a dish with warm water which in turn is over a boiling pot of water. I should stress though that this is extremely crude! There is no accounting for temps and it's all done by eye. Please read threads on the farm by people with far more experience than I have, and if and when you decide to make some BHO be very, very careful! No open flames are static sparks whatsoever! Air flow is a must! Use top quality butane!

BongAkaDrew

BongAkaDrew

Sure, just a very simple double bath setup. I blast through my tube into a dish which is sitting in a dish with warm water which in turn is over a boiling pot of water. I should stress though that this is extremely crude! There is no accounting for temps and it's all done by eye. Please read threads on the farm by people with far more experience than I have, and if and when you decide to make some BHO be very, very careful! No open flames are static sparks whatsoever! Air flow is a must! Use top quality butane!
thanks for the advice i got some power x5 refined butane i think i'm going to give it ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom