First Time Manifolding/Mainlining

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Im in week 3, just attempted manifolding. Wondering how it looks to someone with experience. Too much? too little?
Ive never mainlined yet. But I am going to do the same training on a couple or all of my plants. I haven't decided yet. Looks like you are on the right track. I am waiting on a couple more nodes. I am going to top when I have 5 nodes on them. This is my first attempt at growing weed, well in the last 3 decades lol

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I just repotted my plants almost a week ago . I figured I would give the roots a week before I started super stressing them lol
Yeaaa I have a Cataract Kush in veg right now that just seems to not be as happy as the other two. I’m leaving her alone for now. I have the tendency to keep touching shit until I overdo it. Trying to practice patience

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Yeaaa I have a Cataract Kush in veg right now that just seems to not be as happy as the other two. I’m leaving her alone for now. I have the tendency to keep touching shit until I overdo it. Trying to practice patience
It is so damn difficult to be patient with such a precious anxious grow! Clematis take like 3 years to start to really pop. The first season seemed like forever but then next thing i knew its been 5 years since I planted my 1st one. I too am having a hard time being patient. Its not even 3 weeks since they pushed up through the soil hahaha. I can't wait to get home after work to check em out. It is getting to where I can smell them as soon as I open the tent. Mmmm

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

The hardest thing for me is to resist the urge to water them when the top inches of soul is dry. I pick it up and its still a little dense so the root zone is obviously pretty moist. I haven't let them dry out enough to wilt yet. Im sure they will as they fill in with foliage.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
The hardest thing for me is to resist the urge to water them when the top inches of soul is dry. I pick it up and its still a little dense so the root zone is obviously pretty moist. I haven't let them dry out enough to wilt yet. Im sure they will as they fill in with foliage.
I think the only thing saving these vegging plants is the bag seed I have in flower right now that gets most of my attention I’m not sure what it is (weed man says gorilla zkittles) But it sure does smell great. Right now this beautiful Sunday morning the carbon filter is off and the door is open. It smells wonderful in here

1badcell

1badcell

Waiting for 3 nodes will try your patience. Sometimes takes 2 weeks from cut to recovery. So no hurry on main line topping wait 3 nodes before cutting every time on same plant. Repot after 3rd cut or 8 to 10 weeks . Up to 4 week in 5 gal. Pot before flower . Results are x2 bud's all the same.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Waiting for 3 nodes will try your patience. Sometimes takes 2 weeks from cut to recovery. So no hurry on main line topping wait 3 nodes before cutting every time on same plant. Repot after 3rd cut or 8 to 10 weeks . Up to 4 week in 5 gal. Pot before flower . Results are x2 bud's all the same.

Its interesting how topping changes the priorities of the plant. Its less than 24 hours and I can notice the difference in the stems. Almost like its armoring itself. Super cool.

1badcell

1badcell

I saw this sticky post.
On THCFARMER
Main line topping.
it made sense.
Not for beginners >5 grows
Once you understand traditional topping
How to transplant without desturbing root system .
Have an established continuous grow.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I saw this sticky post.
On THCFARMER
Main line topping.
it made sense.
Not for beginners >5 grows
Once you understand traditional topping
How to transplant without desturbing root system .
Have an established continuous grow.

I would tend to agree, but Ive been around grows, and understand biology well. I'm just doing it by myself now. Im in week 3 of flower of my first solo. I let her grow all natty for the most part. Now Ive seen how she developed day to day to get a better understanding first hand, and Im ready to expand my tiny little brain.

Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

What sucks for me is I have 5 different strains going. Obama kush, which is short AF, ethos citral glue , tall, Katsu's xanadu and Dracarys and an unknown seed from a buddy at work that his sister gave him and are most likely feminized but who really knows and they are tall lol I might just grow the shorter ones outside.the Katsu's are medium so far

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Me too
What sucks for me is I have 5 different strains going. Obama kush, which is short AF, ethos citral glue , tall, Katsu's xanadu and Dracarys and an unknown seed from a buddy at work that his sister gave him and are most likely feminized but who really knows and they are tall lol I might just grow the shorter ones outside.the Katsu's are medium so far

All this started for me germinating a random bag seed that I found..Now I have 6 different strains in various phases running. Went from a tent to 2 now I’m building a room out. Guess I’m all in now 🤷🏼‍♂️.... The bud man says this is gorilla zkittles but who the hell knows We’re just a few days into wk 3 so she’s not really showing too much yet

88790515 F7C6 4E18 99C1 991751117DD7
Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Me too

all this started for me germinating a random bag seed I found that turned out to be a pretty little thing.Now I have different strains running. Went from a tent to 2 now I’m building a room out.guess I’m all in now 🤷🏼‍♂️.... bud man says this is gorilla zkittles but who tf knows We’re just a few days into wk 3 so she’s not really showing too much yet
Looks bad ass bro. I tend to get neck deep into everything I do too lol im already thinking of a 4x4 and some t5s for perpetual growing.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Me too

all this started for me germinating a random bag seed I found that turned out to be a pretty little thing.Now I have different strains running. Went from a tent to 2 now I’m building a room out.guess I’m all in now 🤷🏼‍♂️.... bud man says this is gorilla zkittles but who tf knows We’re just a few days into wk 3 so she’s not really showing too much yet
Bet she fills in nicely!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Bet she fills in nicely!
Fingers crossed!!

here’s the cataract kush I was talking about. Had a little accident but she’s coming back nicely.Even has that cool shade of purple everyone was talking about

50F098BB 1A77 42AE B008 7B5A0FB060A7
Top Bottom