First time scrogging: One more week or flip?

• Thread starter HFitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HFitz

This my first time working with netting so I know it's a little wonky but I've been debating flipping to flower now or waiting a week to fill the edges. My center branches are starting to get taller and will make it uneven and thought maybe some air flow around the edges wouldn't be a bad idea either.
I know the tent is too small :(

First time scrogging one more week or flip
Ryguy45

Ryguy45

So check it bud.. I've been scrogging for 15+yrs now and never looked back. The yields are fantastic! My experience is that you should flip em when they're 3/4 of the netting. This gives room during the "stretch" to fill the rest and keep tucking.. at least a week or 10 days after flip. If done right, this should Give you an even canopy. Your definitely ready for flip! Trim all that huge fan lvs and light blockers then give her a couple days to heal and flip. It takes several tries to get it down but this should give you an idea. Hope this helps!

H

HFitz

So check it bud.. I've been scrogging for 15+yrs now and never looked back. The yields are fantastic! My experience is that you should flip em when they're 3/4 of the netting. This gives room during the "stretch" to fill the rest and keep tucking.. at least a week or 10 days after flip. If done right, this should Give you an even canopy. Your definitely ready for flip! Trim all that huge fan lvs and light blockers then give her a couple days to heal and flip. It takes several tries to get it down but this should give you an idea. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I really appreciate the info

Top Bottom