first time sexing plants, need help

• Thread starter Dasnuggster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

i have 5 plants at 4 weeks and im trying to sex them as early as possible. There's one i can tell is a female(1st) and another with a huge sac, so i know its male(2nd)..one im thinking is also a male(3),,but im stumped on the other 2, or maybe its to early. i have a shot from my phone and then another from a microscope cam for each plant.

First time sexing plants need help
First time sexing plants need help 2
First time sexing plants need help 3
First time sexing plants need help 4
First time sexing plants need help 5
First time sexing plants need help 6
First time sexing plants need help 7
First time sexing plants need help 8
First time sexing plants need help 9
First time sexing plants need help 10
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

i have 5 plants at 4 weeks and im trying to sex them as early as possible. There's one i can tell is a female(1st) and another with a huge sac, so i know its male(2nd)..one im thinking is also a male(3),,but im stumped on the other 2, or maybe its to early. i have a shot from my phone and then another from a microscope cam for each plant.
In order of your pics I’ll give my opinion
1.female
2.female
3.male
4.male
5.can’t tell
6.male
7.can’t tell
8.male
9.male
10.can’t tell

Some are hard to tell and some are easy. Don’t quote me on them all

Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

In order of your pics I’ll give my opinion
1.female
2.female
3.male
4.male
5.can’t tell
6.male
7.can’t tell
8.male
9.male
10.can’t tell

Some are hard to tell and some are easy. Don’t quote me on them all
i appreciate any feedback. trying out using regular seeds instead of feminized. trying to figure if the cost overall is better.

Mechman60

Mechman60

I ger that with some genetics. My White Runtz auto showed that. Most dried off and some turned into tiny leaves ,wich I removed. I just leave them to dry up usually. My Northern lights auto never showed any sign of it in the same grow tent.
Harvesting them NL now

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
It's all the luck of the draw bud. I recently popped 12 seeds and got 2 males/10 females.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I would say, if you can get the seeds feminized and don't plan on breeding the plants, buy the feminized seeds. It's not worth the time and effort of taking care of the plants just to kill them. Some seeds you can only buy regular, like one of the strains I'm growing, Colombian Miracle from Capulator. What strain ya growing?

Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

yeah i feel ya. just i saw some super cheap regular seeds for like a quarter of the price on certain strains i like. these are jungle frost form jungle boys and they were only regular seeds

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Yea Jungle Boys I'm pretty sure do not sell feminized seeds and their strains are definitely worth growing. I have a pack of L.A. Kush Cake from them. I know Cap does not sell fems.

Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

yeah a buddy of grew some junglato that was crazy good, never tasted something with that percent of terpenes. Its really interesting seeing the genealogy of their strains, im starting to see growing in a different light.

Top Bottom