• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Well so far haven't needed to add anything.over 6ft:cool:View attachment 241467

I would not say you NEED to supplement. If anything, I would top feed more super soil, maybe a gallon or 2. If you do decided to top feed with guano or kelp, just remember less is more, the super soil is pretty rich, so you don't want to over do it. All that said, your plants look AMAZING, a perfect example of super soil in action.

outwest

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I personal would supplement. Mine would be touching the top of the cage your growing in with my program. if there already flowering i would start now.

I'm sure you got great plants, but you shouldn't judge the needs of a plant based on height, how tall a plant gets is mostly determined by genetics and the amount of light so adding more nutrients won't make it grow taller if it already has just about everything it needs. Also, just because a plant is taller then another does not mean it is healthier or will yield more. You can see in his pics he clearly topped some of them and they look healthy as can be. I'm not saying he won't need to add something later on, but what supplements do you think he needs right now??

420reaper

420reaper

8 12 003 533x800
8 12 005 533x800
8 12 006 800x533
8 12 004 533x800
@lex I'm not to concerned on the height,dont get me wrong the bigger the better.But,my main concern is not running into issues in flower.The ones I did top really bushed out.didnt expect them to look as good as they did.I will say this on the bigger plants (White Russian) there getting some yellowing and dead leaves. Not to sure why.ph is 6.8-7.0 they get watered every 2 days (115 temps)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They look great, some old leaves are gonna yellow up and die, its normal. Based on your pics they don't look deficient or over-under watered, but I would try to keep the Ph closer to 6.5. Thats just my 2 cents, good luck.

bongstar

bongstar

I'm sure you got great plants, but you shouldn't judge the needs of a plant based on height, how tall a plant gets is mostly determined by genetics and the amount of light so adding more nutrients won't make it grow taller if it already has just about everything it needs. Also, just because a plant is taller then another does not mean it is healthier or will yield more. You can see in his pics he clearly topped some of them and they look healthy as can be. I'm not saying he won't need to add something later on, but what supplements do you think he needs right now??
I dont need a lesson from you. I know about heights relation to genetics. I know about not over nuteing plants, i know about microbes., and much much more. I dont apreciate you talking to me as if I dont know any of this, it is very condesending. This thread is about a guy wanting to know if he should supplment. Dont make this thread about you. I stated what my plants would be like so he might feel more confidant about taking my advice, not to show off. As others said after me he SHOULD SUPPLEMNT. I dont know alot about super soil, but in my outdoor projects using happy frog- ocean forrest- coco mix i water with 5.8 to 6.0 and seem to have better rsults than i did with 6.5 wich is what i use to give them.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I dont need a lesson from you. I know about heights relation to genetics. I know about not over nuteing plants, i know about microbes., and much much more. I dont apreciate you talking to me as if I dont know any of this, it is very condesending. This thread is about a guy wanting to know if he should supplment. Dont make this thread about you. I stated what my plants would be like so he might feel more confidant about taking my advice, not to show off. As others said after me he SHOULD SUPPLEMNT. I dont know alot about super soil, but in my outdoor projects using happy frog- ocean forrest- coco mix i water with 5.8 to 6.0 and seem to have better rsults than i did with 6.5 wich is what i use to give them.

What the hell is your attitude about??? I'm not trying to "give you a lesson" and I'm not "condesending". Maybe you should re-read my post because I was very respectful and I didn't say anything rude that would give you a reason to pop off at me.

You say you already know everything I said, but in the post I replied to about height you said under your nutrient schedule they would be taller, so I was just letting you know height is not a way to judge when to give supplements because thats the way YOU made it seem. Don't get mad at me because you made a mistake in your post.

You can take your attitude somewhere else because I'm not trying to argue and I never said this thread is about me, I have no idea where you get off talking to me like this because I gave you my opinion and and it seems like your making up reasons to talk shit to me.

So let me give you a tip, the reason your doing better at 5.8-6.0 is because you have coco in your soil mix and 6.5 is just about perfect for soil and there is no big deal if it swings up or down a few points. Its actually better if the Ph swings a bit so other nutrients like boron can get absorbed, anyways I'm not gonna keep going on because you might get "offended" by something I say.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey reaper, do you feed those plants ACT's and if you do how often is it applied???

Top Bottom