First time using coco any ideas on if its over watering or is it the strain

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

I feed both plants the same using same medium and lights but it seems like one of the plants leaves are drooping a friend said it could be strain because the leaves and stem are strong not soft and don't look like it is a problem just wanted to check in here for advice..using coco perlite and vermiculite. The first 2 pics is the droopy plant and second 2 are the ak47 that's doing great

First time using coco any ideas on if its over watering or is it the strain
First time using coco any ideas on if its over watering or is it the strain 2
First time using coco any ideas on if its over watering or is it the strain 3
First time using coco any ideas on if its over watering or is it the strain 4
mjab702

mjab702

If it was mine, I would check the ph of the soil/water, If the ph is good she will definitely need nitrogen. I've grown fond of Alaskan fish emulsion for a quick fix. Also did you amend the soil?

Moeboi

Moeboi

If it was mine, I would check the ph of the soil/water, If the ph is good she will definitely need nitrogen. I've grown fond of Alaskan fish emulsion for a quick fix.
Yea haven't started with Alaska yet was going to next week just been giving them bottled water gonna let dry and feed Alaska just watered 2 days ago

Moeboi

Moeboi

Yea haven't started with Alaska yet was going to next week just been giving them bottled water gonna let dry and feed Alaska just watered 2 days ago
Bottom 2 pics are ok its just the top 2 didn't know if they grow like that kinda hanging down friend said it was the strain

mjab702

mjab702

I usually use the alaskan fish as a band-aid. I amend with Dr Earth dry amendments using the same style as Canucks grows

2Bad

2Bad

What point in the light cycle was the picture taken? they droop at the start and the end. If its not the issue it could be your light and the strain just not handling the light well. How close is your light?? whats the dimmer set at??

Moeboi

Moeboi

What point in the light cycle was the picture taken? they droop at the start and the end. If its not the issue it could be your light and the strain just not handling the light well. How close is your light?? whats the dimmer set at??
Got it about 12 inches and dimmer set at 60%

Moeboi

Moeboi

its coco....you cant treat this like soil.

whats ur run off ppm

what kind of light

12 inches might be too close

rh/and temp?

cmon man we need to know Everything
I'm kinda new so I'm still learning but it drains great I'm using same pots n set up I did my first grow don't have anything to test ph levels I just use bottled water

Moeboi

Moeboi

IMO (I'm a first timer using Coco too this run) looks like they need watered more often, top pic for sure. If your already feeding i would say its PH issue, if your not feeding yet I would say that's it and to water more often, like once a day at least. Coco looks dry to me.
Ok this my first time using coco

Top Bottom