Observationist

Observationist

Only two that have slight very minor not really issues at all

one is not enough nutrients (vitamins) one maybe a little too much

(burnt tip)

Moeboi

Moeboi

Yea got 5 acres
Gonna start outside growing next yr just couldn't at last house until we moved here had to wait on house to be built..just moved in in October so just growing inside to try and hold off until I can outside and I was gonna try that probably do both lol

Moeboi

Moeboi

These are my pics from first grow don't laugh they took a whole year to grow these are b4 I got the tent lol

20210511 082518
20210511 082530
20210516 222923
20210511 082507
Observationist

Observationist

Ikr that's how I am I would to if I knew much as u lol I'm trying to get there lol.
and ive only been doing this for about year/2, done a few successful grows.

by no means an expert, just know a thing or two, and figuring shit out and learn more.

had alot of sparetime to read, study.

Observationist

Observationist

Yea im just now really getting into growing I'm used to fixing 4 wheelers n trail riding but now I'm liking this growing my own
haha yea

i grew up gaming and thats basically fuck all, brain tumor at 6 changed my life trajectory and fucked me over.

spent most of my life in my room, and in my head.

turning 25 next month, still young as hell tho too.

but now im out!

Observationist

Observationist

Yea got 5 acres
ok nice, id be tilling it up and building a soil.

this is what i did for my first outdoor plot; throw in some bags of

ocean forest
sand
perlite
coco
peat moss
cow manure

-----
how ever big the plot for it to be.

thinking what else to throw in it.

Observationist

Observationist

Preview of new grow spot
whats the weather like there? can give me some type of location, or what the temps are like during summer? so i can read about the weather there?

and damn sir, theres so many options where to start lol.

how much do you want to invest in it? how simple do you want to keep it?

did you want to use heavy machinery? can you?

move trees and earth? cutting anything down?

my sister and her husband did this about 2 years ago, they ended up moving cause financial reasons, but damn they carved out some land, set up a cargo container to grow in, installed power and water lines, everything, for an INDOOR grow tho.

Last edited:
Moeboi

Moeboi

Its 70 something degrees here today and it's hot and humid where I stay in spring and summer but we have so many trees in back gives plenty of shade and camouflage for my plants when I grow back there and I wanta keep it plain and simple when I do grow outside

Observationist

Observationist

Its 70 something degrees here today and it's hot and humid where I stay in spring and summer but we have so many trees in back gives plenty of shade and camouflage for my plants when I grow back there and I wanta keep it plain and simple when I do grow outside
alright

1. Research for strains that grow in high heat/humid environments

2. build a soil\plot setup support structure for when the buds get fat (can do later)

3. throw seeds in

4. let nature do its thing, with the added help of training the canopy so it can breath and grow nicely.

powdery mildew will be a killer.

in very simple way.

integrate some pest management.

Top Bottom