First timer-hydroponics grow in cabinet

• Thread starter PeregrineRefuge8281
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Good morning day 51:

Got some darkening and clawing down of the fan leaf tips.
IMG 3427

IMG 3425

IMG 3426

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Good morning:

Gave her a little more stretch. I think she looks good, aside from the tip curl and slightly overwatered.

5.82ph. Usually climbs to 6.1-6.3 in three days.

GH nutes 815ppm

Water temp 69° during day/65° night

IMG 3449

IMG 3448
IMG 3451

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Next time you do a resv. change take it up 450ppm and run a few days. Little too much claw action on those fans....just a thought

looking good!
Thank you, are you saying I need to lower from 815 down to 450 ppm?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Based on tap @125ppm I run my veg @450. 800ppm is my flower rang. I say that based on the shape of your plant. Leaves shouldn’t be drooping like that.

Do not take my word for shit. Simply check ppm daily. It should remain the same as the water level lowers.

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Based on tap @125ppm I run my veg @450. 800ppm is my flower rang. I say that based on the shape of your plant. Leaves shouldn’t be drooping like that.

Do not take my word for shit. Simply check ppm daily. It should remain the same as the water level lowers.
I see, thanks for the tips, keep them coming. I’m learning here and I have another person who is advising me as I go along.

Lots of info out there and lots for me to learn.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Love it man. It’s a journey for all of us. No pun intended.
If you’re ever horribly bored:

It’s a 16 year old thread from a time where “legal” weed was only a dream. Folks shared more then as our resources were limited. I had some awesome guidance from experienced growers.

The information is laughable in that thread but, much like yourself, it taught me how to listen to what the plants are telling me. Plants talk, we just have to learn to understand their language

H

HildaStync

I recently started using CBD grease to avoid make do my dread and cbd sticks give a new lease of my nod off quality. I be required to say, it's been a game-changer on me. The unguent is easy to practise, with lawful a not many drops directed the tongue, and it has a mild, mellifluous taste. Within a few minutes, I can feel a brains of calm washing beyond me, which lasts representing hours. My slumber has improved significantly; I drop asleep faster and wake up instinct more rested. There's no grogginess or side effects, neutral a natural, relaxing effect. Enthusiastically recommend for anyone looking to administer note or overhaul their sleep.

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Day 56: Res change is scheduled for tomorrow. It was 7 days since last change.

She started at 815 PPMs and remained that way until two days ago PPMs began to rise. Yesterday it rose to ~1150 so I added RO to dilute. She’s down to ~750ppms which is fine until tomorrow res change. I will target 600 PPMs or so because 800 seemed too high.
Still have tip curl and need to watch for the darkening of the leaves.

IMG 3578

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Day 60.

Res change complete:
5.7ph
650 ppm. She seems to like less nutes. I might need to lower even more.

Water temp is 68°f room temp is 75°f

I stretched her out wider and will top her again in about a week. I’d like her to get more vertical; her fan leaves keep growing and touching the lid.

IMG 3610

IMG 3605

IMG 3606

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Day 67

Gave her a trim on Wednesday and let her rest.

PH at red change was 5.7. It crawled up very slowly to 6.0 and her PPMs remained 600 the whole week.

Water temp 69°
Day 76° and 60%
Night 68° and 50%

I’m having trouble getting my ACI T7 humidifier to stop pissing water all over my tent floor.

She still has tip curl which is potentially due to root health, or in my case, poor root health.
IMG 3766

IMG 3768

IMG 3770

IMG 3766

In my other tent, these ladies are beginning to go.
IMG 3772

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
@jadins_journey

Should I get rid of these side-shoots now or wait until my tops are more developed?
View attachment 2133427
That's a completely different style of training than what I do. Mainlining I believe it's called. For me it's about the number of tops, I do not want a large cola bud. My goal is as many tops as possible so your probably asking the wrong guy 😉 about cutting off branches.

Noticed your ppm's holding at 600, that awesome buddy! your on the right path there!!!!

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Leave em those can catch up with the center and be part of the top canopy. Leave that poor thing alone and quit cutting everything off it lol!
Copy, lmao. My wife tells me I have Münchausen syndrome for my plants. She’s brutal. But not wrong 🤣
That's a completely different style of training than what I do. Mainlining I believe it's called. For me it's about the number of tops, I do not want a large cola bud. My goal is as many tops as possible so you’re probably asking the wrong guy 😉 about cutting off branches.

Noticed your ppm's holding at 600, that awesome buddy! your on the right path there!!!!
Cool man, I’ll do my soil grows differently for experimentation. I’m not sure what style of training I like so I’ll try different ones.

Yeah, she seems to like 600, so I gave her about 650 this time around.

Not sure when I’m supposed to flip to flower but I guess that is based on these tops that I have and when they mature more?

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Wait for vigorous growth again. Right now you've got 4 main tops. If you let those side shoots catch up to the centers, each one of 4 main shoots will have 3 tops each = 12 colas

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Copy, lmao. My wife tells me I have Münchausen syndrome for my plants. She’s brutal. But not wrong 🤣

Cool man, I’ll do my soil grows differently for experimentation. I’m not sure what style of training I like so I’ll try different ones.

Yeah, she seems to like 600, so I gave her about 650 this time around.

Not sure when I’m supposed to flip to flower but I guess that is based on these tops that I have and when they mature more?
That’s what makes this plant so much fun to grow is the number of ways to that flower. Next grow I’ll walk you through the method I use if your interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom