First waterfarm grow Madman led+cfl.

• Thread starter Alien Abductee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien Abductee

Just added the clone to the bucket and its rooting still. The first of 4 plants going in a 2.5 x 5 space with 270w led + 210w cfl.

ph 5.8
ppm 300
res temp 68.

First waterfarm grow madman ledcfl
First waterfarm grow madman ledcfl 2
A

Alien Abductee

Things are looking better today.. the plant is maintaining a canopy now and is reaching for the light and starting to straighten out. I have had some growth, but its in spurts. 72 hours after transplant.

DSCN4678
DSCN4679
L

Louisiana

Nicee! I love the madman. I got one going in my tent now. Good luck bro

A

Alien Abductee

Nicee! I love the madman. I got one going in my tent now. Good luck bro

oh man I really like growing it, i pulled off baseball sized 9 gram dried buds and 1.5 ounce colas off my soil, looking forward to what it can do in a lst hydro.

A

Alien Abductee

this morning the plant looks a lot better. It has grown a little taller and the canopy is more uniform and the plant is slowly starting to straighten out, it has a slight bend in it. I lowered the light slightly, its now about 1 foot under a 90w led.

I see general overall growth in secondary leaves, fan leaves and some new growth as well, so things look like they are set.

I have high RH, so I moved the feeding schedule to 30 mins on 2.5 hours off and it generally looks much much more vigorous. it takes longer here for the hydroton to dry out between watering i think.

A

Alien Abductee

Ok, plant is chugging along. I decided to up the ppm by 50 and it how stands at 350, ill slowly increase it this coming week to 500. the ph is staying between 5.75 and 5.85, I dont have to adjust it much maybe every 3 days or so.

New1 1
New1
A

Alien Abductee

Thanks bro! Now watch me fuck it all up. I dont do well under pressure!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Remember, remember, remember, flush with clearex or something once a week or every other week in waterfarms. Salt will build up in you airlines and will cause bad times.

I love waterfarms though. There 8 pack under 2 1k's will do work.

A

Alien Abductee

Remember, remember, remember, flush with clearex or something once a week or every other week in waterfarms. Salt will build up in you airlines and will cause bad times.

I love waterfarms though. There 8 pack under 2 1k's will do work.

Thanks, just ordered some cleanex off ebay with some ebay bucks, cant beat free!

A

Alien Abductee

Still looking good and growing rate is increasing. I have the watering cycle at 30 mins on 90 mins off. I think that is the most I can go with my RH being so high.

PPM 350 adjusted to 400
PH 5.95 adjusted to 5.80

DSCN4762
DSCN4763
A

Alien Abductee

Came home from dinner with my family and the plant has really started to put on some bulk. Ill post pictures in the morning. I did notice my ppm rise 30 points, so ill stop upping the ppms till it evens out some.

A

Alien Abductee

ph 5.85
ppm 430 adjusted to 400

I lowered the ppm back down to 400, I might be slightly over nuted, ill try and let the plant grow into 400. Its growing at a good rate, so no nitrogen tox noted.

DSCN4810
DSCN4811
A

Alien Abductee

Plants doing good. Keeping everything the same.. lower the ppm again to 400 from 420, i was tempted to keep it at 420 for novelty sake, but decided not to.

I chopped 1 of my 2 remaining soil plants today, alien dawg. 2 foot high and 2 foot wide with buds.. ill post pics later just to brag some hehe.

the stretching by the plant is normal for madman, it has the most unique canopy of any plant that I have grown. The stretching is just its way of making room for the rather large side branches.. it kinda looks like this when it fills out.

_ _ _ _ /\ _ _ _ _ by the time it fills out.

DSCN4843
DSCN4844
A

Alien Abductee

Here is a pic of the alien dawg before I chopped it, im drooling just trimming it up.

DSCN4843
DSCN4844
A

Alien Abductee

Not much to report. Growth, color, etc all good. I did notice I had the wrong led light above the plant, so i switched the light. Well wrong is too strong of word, not the best veg light I had.

DSCN4845
DSCN4846
X

xRedkiller03x

still looking good man. nice plants i cant wait to get my water farm kit.

A

Alien Abductee

Plant is in vigorous veg now, just about doubled its biomass in 1 day, crazy growth.

DSCN4847
DSCN4848
Top Bottom