First waterfarm grow Madman led+cfl.

• Thread starter Alien Abductee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien Abductee

Ok, res change, I switched to the lucas formula 0-8-16ml per gallon. Because this is my first time in waterfarm, decided to keep the plant small and will start flowering in a few days.

A

Alien Abductee

ill stablize the res then throw it in flower and cross my fingers.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

For safety my friend, get that electrical stuff away from that pot. Those things splash water everywhere.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Nice work, i just got one of those farms to try out for a mother.
That alien dog had a few weeks to go beofe it was done, Let them till all the hairs start to turn red.

A

Alien Abductee

For safety my friend, get that electrical stuff away from that pot. Those things splash water everywhere.

Oh, its just the angle.. its not as close as it looks.. lol The one in front of it has a mount on the wall, its now hung up.

A

Alien Abductee

Nice work, i just got one of those farms to try out for a mother.
That alien dog had a few weeks to go beofe it was done, Let them till all the hairs start to turn red.

Man I just tried it, and it put me out and dead asleep for a few hours.. haha.

A

Alien Abductee

Accidently left the fan on the plant too long and it blew over, so I lifted it back up and it stayed upright for the most part. whoops hehe.

Looking great, very vigorous and healthy so far.

DSCN4911
DSCN4912
A

Alien Abductee

The plant is starting to suck nutes nicely, i noticed a 40 ppm drop over night and the root system in the bucket is really developing nicely. Ill try to get some pics of it sometime between classes today.

A

Alien Abductee

Plants great, but my card reader blew up waiting to get another to post pics.. :(

A

Alien Abductee

Last few days I had to raise the ph of the bucket, i just use 8.0 tap water that has been de-chlorinated. 5.56->5.8

purpleberry

purpleberry

Im tellig you that wasnt done, It would have added 50% more weight probally. How many days did it go? allien dog you probally looking at 9-10 weeks to be done.

A

Alien Abductee

Im tellig you that wasnt done, It would have added 50% more weight probally. How many days did it go? allien dog you probally looking at 9-10 weeks to be done.

trichomes said it was done, 50-70% amber depending where i looked, I even waited till some degraded into thcv to make sure. Could be local strain variations or growing conditions. I've also noted using led's plants tend to be more green when finished compared to hid, maybe lack of uv has something to do with it.

It went over 8 weeks, maybe over 9, id have to check my logs for exact, but it was done, no doubt.

A

Alien Abductee

todays pics, looking pretty good, think i might break out the cleanex and get things cleaned up today and do a res change.

DSCN4919
DSCN4920
Top Bottom