fish emotions

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

my father used this in his vegie garden it was un real everything was so huge i want to know if i can use it on my weed plant i dont know how to spell it but fish emotions is smell nasty

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

it's fish emulsions!!Yes you can use it,usually high in nitrogen,good for vegetative state or when some extra nitrogen is needed

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This thread title rocks! It reminds me of when my oldest boy wanted to know what "version" he was. (His friends had accused him of being a virgin.)

Fish emulsion.

S

saltr

bubble-fish-emoticons.png

F

farmerjohn

:fubarIt's a classic! The whole post! lol Not a comma, period or upper case letter in the whole thing! But fish emotions. That takes the cake! lol:fubar

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
your hurting fishes feelings john.

They have a heart too :icon_cookie:

F

farmerjohn

Then an apology is necessary. My bad. But in my defense, I just ripped off half a spleef of medical grade & was surfing the recent posts, when I saw this one & had to see what it was about. Tears were shooting out of my eyes, before I had finished reading the initial post! Not knowing if the whole thing is a put on or if it's for real, (if it is real, I'll split a gut a second time!) perhaps I should not have deemed it a "Classic."

D

dican01

yeah, i'm pretty into fish emotions. thanks for the laugh.

cooper1

cooper1

i spelled it as close as i can get on goggle and that what she gave me sorry about the bad spelling no prob on the lol

sky high

sky high

Coop should get the Good Sport prize for the Day....

there are bloom and grow formulas of the fishy goop out there and as long as you don't have any critters around that like FISH and won't dig up yer ganja looking for them, you'll be golden using it. (though it's a bit stinky to use indoors)

good luck

s h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:fubarIt's a classic! The whole post! lol Not a comma, period or upper case letter in the whole thing! But fish emotions. That takes the cake! lol:fubar
As a former fish shop employee I can tell of many, many more amusing mutilations.

"My chiclets [sic] have pneumonia [sic]."
Meaning that this person's cichlids have ammonia, which they can't exactly "have", they produce, because they live (fish pee). Chiclets, heh.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I think most are happy ,BUT im sure alot are sad When caught,:sad0047:

B

bicycle racer

ahhahah fish emosion well yeah plants appreciate fish love too we all do lol. anyways neptunes harvest is agood fish EMULSION product that also contains seaweed extract full of plant growth hormones.:party0044:

B

bicycle racer

As a former fish shop employee I can tell of many, many more amusing mutilations.

"My chiclets [sic] have pneumonia [sic]."
Meaning that this person's cichlids have ammonia, which they can't exactly "have", they produce, because they live (fish pee). Chiclets, heh.

the worst was when that fucking nemo movie came out then i had to explain to every idiot in detail why they could not have little nemo(salt water clown fish) in a bowl. i have dealt with it all though.

F

farmerjohn

Yes, coop does deserve a good sport award! Thanks for taking this all in the way it way intended. Just light hearted fun.

Now what was the question? Oh yeah, fish emulsions. Native American farmers used whole fish & fish parts in their gardens. Contacts as early as the Pilgrims documented this method of fertilizing crops, giving local native tribes credit as a source of this information. Pontiac couldn't tell Sacagawea to run down to the Trading Post & pick up some Miracle-gro & cal/mag, so they made due with what they had. Fart smellers, er, I mean smart fellers, they were. A side note: Sacagawea's name was originally pronounced (suk-coc-wa-ga). Enunciation changed immediately, when, due to her work with Lewis & Clark, her name became common to the English language.

G

greentipz

fish

If i give my girl fish emotions, will she weep at 12/12 onset?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.
—Kurt Cobain

Papa

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
The shit works great! Smells for a little while but they do love it.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i spelled it as close as i can get on goggle and that what she gave me sorry about the bad spelling no prob on the lol

Do you want me to fix it for ya cooper>>>or are ya happy with your fish emotions:giggle

gtd :passingjoint:

Top Bottom