Fish guts VS. Monsanto??

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

I've done my share of gardening out there in the yard. The usual list of things roses, hydrangeas, peaches, herbs (and only recently THE HERB). Tonight we enjoyed sliced tomatoes picked still warm from the sun and perfectly ripe, basil from my basil "shrubs" red onions and I didn't grow the balsimic vinegar. I was a composter before composting was cool and continue. A colleague is an avid walleye fisherman and when he hooks a carp of some other less desirable fish he brings them to me and I see that they get a decent burial.....in my compost pile. I love the smell of blood meal in the morning. Sooooo today I started questioning my choice to be so damn organic. I'm no food fanatic...I confess to being a foodie though as I love food to taste more than just good. I wanna go ooo AHHHH with every bite and succeed more than I fail. There's a question in here and here it comes. The chemicals are the chemicals are the chemicals and our little green and yellow buddies (anyone in here old enough to have listened to "Call Any Vegetable" by the iconic Frank Zappa??? Doubt it! On vinyl??? Not likely!) So what's the big deal? (he asked himself) And I'm not surehow to answer. I know where all those Jamaican Bule Mountain coffee beans in there came from, the watermellon rinds orange peels the lime wedges, chomped on to prevent scurvey (and accompany the tequila). What IS the big deal? I know I hate to buy a hydroponically grown tomato in December when there's 2' of snow on my car and have it be the most beautiful eye appealing specimen of a tomato I have ever seen......and it tastes like a damp paper towel. Discuss............
Cordially,
Pablito

B

Badmf

Excellent insight keep livin pure life gather heirloom seeds and pass em down as treasures.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my God, Liberano. I still remember Dad's album, Weasels Ripped My Face. My husband is *very* into Zappa and sits there quoting stuff with one of his good friends. It' gets a little silly sometimes.

And I happen to know what a licorice pizza is, I'm sure you get the reference.

I ain't sayin' shit about the carp! Are they German, Asian or natives? Wait a minute, gotta go look up on fishbase, I can't remember if North America has native carp. Cyprinids, yes, specifically carp...? I can't remember! Never passed many natives through the fishrooms anyway.

Newp, no native carp.

L

Liberanos5

If it doesn't get a little silly someone has missed the pooint...........Ruta bay e aye ga!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Flesh! I was picturing the cartoon graphic guy's face, but you're right I remember, it's flesh.

Fleshface.

L

Liberanos5

Yeah the album (what's an ALBUM , Daddy?) cover had a guy shaving with an electric razor with the head of a weasel...............speaking of FISH............How about a little MUDSHARK ARPEGGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took my little children out into the natural light of day and completed my can fan "manifold" installation......(that fan really SUCKS!!! In a GOOD WAY!) with styrofoam sound deadener that way they didn't have to get all that saw dust on em.......

Top Bottom