Fk Yo Playlist! Beats from the Farm

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Omg this is fkin sick 🙌

If we build it, they will come.

Going to tag a random growmie every post.

Bring yo shit maine @2Bad

E

elusiveshame

New Metallica suddenly sounds like old Metallica. It’s about time too!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

If you're just listening to radio music, you're 100% right, but there's still plenty of talent out there. Rock/instrument based music isn't popular anymore, so unless you like the millennial whoop in your songs, you won't like the current style of music.
Agreed but true talent will always shine through. These cats are young af and dude vocals are sick

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Agreed but true talent will always shine through. These cats are young af and dude vocals are sick

my first thought form the first 15 seconds they sound too much like journey for me lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

my first thought form the first 15 seconds they sound too much like journey for me lol
Wow good ear and you're right. Still though was my point. That was 1981 vs a couple years ago. A massive gap in talent imo. There will never be music like there was back then. That is why it must be cherished. When consider all factors like technology at the time, "fake" talent was non-existent. If you had no talent it would be obvious. If you did it was amplified and obvious. Now in 2023 I could pass gas into a microphone and edit it into a single if had the money and knew the right douchebags needed 😂

E

elusiveshame

My only beef with GvF is they try too hard to sound like Zeppelin. Otherwise, they’re all super talented

E

elusiveshame

Wow good ear and you're right. Still though was my point. That was 1981 vs a couple years ago. A massive gap in talent imo. There will never be music like there was back then. That is why it must be cherished. When consider all factors like technology at the time, "fake" talent was non-existent. If you had no talent it would be obvious. If you did it was amplified and obvious. Now in 2023 I could pass gas into a microphone and edit it into a single if had the money and knew the right douchebags needed 😂
Huh. Your farts sound like mumble rap and mine just smells like meatballs. It’s very confusing.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

that is true but all it really means deep down is that lead singer was a big fan of journey when he was younger i would bet u money on it lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@Zombierider is a music buff. Prolly makin his phone go off after 1:30(SORRY BRO) but he needs to come hither manana. He's got beats galore 💪

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Idk man. There’s some really good rap out there. If I remember when I wake up, I’ll share some
I used to breakdance for money as a kid 😂 no joke.
Proof rap aint dead and I'm old school hip hop, rap and classic rock 4life. Nite ✌ and keep easy

Latest posts

Top Bottom