Fk Yo Playlist! Beats from the Farm

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Idk man. There’s some really good rap out there. If I remember when I wake up, I’ll share some
Yea some I like some snoop dog Tupac biggie marj j Blige but I really don't like the stuff thats calling woman bitches and ho's and stuff in

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah things are going to get a bit weird. Like TWO DRAGONS! 🐲
This will be a thread we can click on at any time on any page and hear some coo shiz if we want or not. I likke it!

Dothraki

Dothraki

Post more of what you jam too so I can see better where you comin from. I kinda like a pretty wide variety except not a lot that is new. I don't feel new artists are anything remotely close to as talented as in the past
That’s because the industry has zeroed in on trends for mass appeal…it’s more “image” driven rather than expression and creativity. More of a corporate money machine than it ever was before. There are a couple good new artist but usually after an album or two the label pushes them in a more unoriginal poppy direction.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That’s because the industry has zeroed in on trends for mass appeal…it’s more “image” driven rather than expression and creativity. More of a corporate money machine than it ever was before. There are a couple good new artist but usually after an album or two the label pushes them in a more unoriginal poppy direction.
💯

Dothraki

Dothraki

I could play this game all day…but I‘ll try not to flood this thread lol.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

And sorry, not sorry…have to throw this up 😂😂😂😂

Naw man that's part of the rules. No judgment here. I want people to post any and all that they want. I think it could be cool to always have a music channel filled with all sorts of genres. If someone doesn't like something, skip it and don't listen. Eventually there would be enough great stuff here to be epic

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@Zombierider we gonna need some deep state secret vault shit of yours 🙌

I've slowed down a bunch but Steve Earle has too & the Girls from Mars get stuck in my head

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I've slowed down a bunch but Steve Earle has too & the Girls from Mars get stuck in my head

damnnnnnnnnnn 💃🕺 that Blue Drag 😶‍🌫️ exactly why in my stoned stupor last night I thought this thread was needed. That is straight gold right there

Top Bottom