Fk Yo Playlist! Beats from the Farm

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

These guys are one of my favorite modern rock bands. I never got to play with them but I had friends that knew them. I think Jerry Cantrell is one of the most underrated rock guitar players today. Lane Staley was a talent that we won't see in a long time. R.I.P. Bro!!!

One of faves as well and couldn't agree more

sambapati

sambapati

One of faves as well and couldn't agree more

NEW * These Eyes - The Guess Who {Stereo} 1969 - YouTube​

https://www.youtube.com › watch

3:51

1969....#6 U.S. Billboard Hot 100, #4 U.S. Cash Box Top 100, #7 CanadaOriginal video edited and AI remastered with HQ stereo sound.Pretty ballad from these 'rockers' The Guess Who' -- Canadian band that didn't get as much credit as they deserved for this music. This guy Burton Cummings could project so much emotion and bring the listener into his song. I really like the part where he goes "Aghhh" the tone is anguish mixed with regret. I believe their guitarist, Randy Bachman taught a young kid named Neil Young how to play the guitar.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

https://www.youtube.com › watch

View attachment 1338117
3:51
1969....#6 U.S. Billboard Hot 100, #4 U.S. Cash Box Top 100, #7 CanadaOriginal video edited and AI remastered with HQ stereo sound.Pretty ballad from these 'rockers' The Guess Who' -- Canadian band that didn't get as much credit as they deserved for this music. This guy Burton Cummings could project so much emotion and bring the listener into his song. I really like the part where he goes "Aghhh" the tone is anguish mixed with regret. I believe their guitarist, Randy Bachman taught a young kid named Neil Young how to play the guitar.
Incredible band and song.
I Made 4 tiktok video ever that were of the pups. Chosethat song for 1 of em. Watch how Bella seems to blink to the beat 😅

Zombierider

Zombierider

Oldie but just found this one, perfect for smokin a phatty to

Zombierider

Zombierider

Tool is fkn legit. I am also recommended some random azz stuff on youtube and sometimes it pans out aight. This one is a decent lil banger. I like music with no talking sometimes, lets the mind wander on its own accord!

Top Bottom