FL girls rock it too

• Thread starter AshMea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AshMea

Or something like that. So I've been looking around and the threads already here are FULL of so much info it's taken Days just to look at part of it so I don't really have questions right now, except "Where can I get [fill in the strain here]???" lol

I'm on my second flowering and 3rd Veg. Trying out some Wappa (Paradise) and The Church (of Greenhouse). Devil is hopefully in the mail and I'm waiting to be able to bid on some c99's. Blue Dream's piqued my interest yesterday (lol) among 1851269412 other strains. Anyone ever had 8 mile high???

So many strains so little time!

In soil right now, going hydro for my 4th veg without a doubt. Just growing for myself and some friends. I know it sounds huge but it's just 4plants, 2flo & 2veg, at a time.

SO! Hi, I'm new. Sup? (and yes, I really am a FL girl. And I play xbox. :pimp: )
Here's a :smiley_joint: to you! :D

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi:welcome to the site>>lots of good info and people to point you in the right direction<<:)

>>I am thinking of getting an Xbox:)

gtd:passingjoint:

A

AshMea

Thanks!

Green - I would highly recommend the Xbox. I have all the consoles now, just got the Wii for early xmas, and I think the Xbox is the best in controls, system friendliness, and all the people in the community. I mostly play Call of Duty. (surprised?) Some times I play other shit. lol I'll friend ya! :D

A

AshMea

Green! - I have a forum question: How come when I go to my page I see that you've commented here again but I can't see it when I load the thread???

Also, why can't we PM moderators when we're new??? Weird!

J

JoeDirt

``

I think we are in a time lag / trial period until we have more posts AshMea..

It does the same thing to me........

P.S. >> I like your quote.

A

AshMea

LOL Thanks, JoeDirt. :) I felt like an idiot for saying it but that's how it goes!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm, both of you! You need a certain number of posts to PM, I believe it's 30...

A

AshMea

Hey, thanks, Bud! :D I can't seem to find it in the faq's but I'm also awful at looking stuff up. hahaha

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm - 50 posts to pm - so get hoppin yo'z

A

AshMea

50! Damn. They want to be damn sure about a person. . .

LOL "sheep are skeered" Awesome. :D

Thanks, yo.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>Im not sure if its 50 anymore maybe less:)<<

Looking forward to whooping your ass on Xbox:giggle

bubba broadcasts out of tampa do you listen:)

gtd:passingjoint:

A

AshMea

Are you talking about Bubba the "Love Sponge"? That's the only Bubba I know about. . .

So you're getting an xbox? Be sure to PM me with your name and I'll add you. :D

Also, Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday's e'rebody!

B

Buddy Flowers

ill be down in sarasota for a little vaca and to visit my pops. u near there?

A

AshMea

Nope. Sorry, Buddy, I'm on the completely opposite coast in West Palm, not even 5mins from the Atlantic, about 1-2 hours from Miami. Hope you have a cool time tho, yo! :D

G

grapez_713

wut it dew ashmea,welcome to da farm!and yeah so many strains to choose from,wich one do you prefer sativa or indica or maybe hybrids.yo got xbox 2 you should try out the gears of war 2 :passingjoint:

Top Bottom