Flora Nova Feeding schedule...need help please read ....

• Thread starter theslums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheyenne

yeah sure, try it and see how it does. i feed every time myself. i dont care what anyone says, roots, blackgold, ffof etc will not feed a plant for very long. that promix #4 is pretty inert stuff isnt it?

T

theslums

i like the pro mix 4 i think its pretty good light soil. no neuts

B

Blackthumb

I use Heath Robinsons advice that anything over 1.2 ec is toxic to your plants they cannot use it. Ever since i stayed in the EC 1.0 ( 500 - 550 ppm) range my plants have increased in yield everything about them have improved. NO MORE burning and defieciency problems. I use Veg Nutrients 3 weeks into flower.
Flower nutrients the last 4 weeks ( +1week flush). My plants do not yellow or show any signs that they are lacking or hungry. Its the best advice i have ever gotten for feeding my plants.

USA 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 500 ppm
European 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 640 ppm
Australian 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 700 ppm

Hanna, Milwaukee 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 500 ppm
Eutech 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 640 ppm
Truncheon 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 700 ppm

Take care

T

theslums

thanks thumb about being inert u might be right a little on that it could prob be a little lighter than it is

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Holy shit those are hot numbers for running FN Bloom. I use between 3-5mls/gallon of that stuff (in coco, gotta feed daily in coco).

nova is all he has and he gave 1/4 tsp over a month ago. I assume when you use 3-5ml you are also feeding something else. His plants are starving. I suggested anything, MG, more nova or anything. Again, in case its not clear, he fed 1/4 tsp (1.25ml) over 4 weeks ago. He is 4 weeks in talking about 1cm stalks.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

so im feeding every week then thats what i come 2...

The very least you should feed is 2 out of every 3 waterings and more then 1.25ml of nova. You have to have some N the 1st 4 weeks, they're still growing Check out this feeding schedule as zoo's coco feeding schedule is the same as his soil formula and zoo knows what heck he's doing. Look at some of his grows. GL

Zoo's canna coco nute feeding schedule

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone Over the last year or so alot of people have sent me pm's and asked in the threads the schedule I feed my plants at and exactly what I do so I thought I post this super simple method up for those that want to try it or may wanna switch to coco in the future . First I do feed sooner then most people do and that part is kinda up to you because it can be risky but I do it because it works for me and may not be right for everyone . Ok so when the plants pop out of the coco and need the first watering I water with plain R/O water at a ph of 5.8 to 6.0 and my two watering's after I do the same ph but add 1ml of Canna A+B per gallon and water until runoff and every third watering is plain R/O water at the same ph to runoff to keep salts from building up . Now we should be around our second week and this is when we go up to 2ml per gallon of A+B with the same ph until runoff and do this for two waterings in a row and then the third one with plain R/O water with the same ph until Runoff . Now we should be at the end of week two and this is when we bump up to 5 ml of A+B per gallon and things really start to take off and at this point everything should have a deep green look to it and you may start to notice a slight mag def and when this happens I start with a very low dose of Cal-Mag say around 2 to 3 ml per gallon and within a few dayz things start to turn around but I've only ran into this once or twice depending on the strain but sometimes it takes a bit more Cal-Mag but I always say start low and work your way up to stay safe .Coming into week four I try to max out at 7 to 10 ml of A+B and more of the 7 ml range and never go higher then 10ml per gallon through my whole grow . I also know some of you use Rhizotonic and Cannazyme and when I use these I go at 50% of what Canna recommends and always remember that every third watering is with plain R/o water with a ph of 5.8 to 6.o until runoff so we can keep them salts from building up . I hope this helps and like I said I keep it simple and try to make my grows from seed so just about anyone can get the genetics I grow and have the same results I have . The main thing is to learn to read your plants over time and soon they will tell you what they like and dislike kinda like your children .

Sorry I'm not that great at explaining things but I'll come back later and post how I use my Canna nutes in flower and if anyone has any advice feel free to add it

T

theslums

thanks sgt. chey and everybody else for the info. im about to plant my clones now!ak47 and blue cheese. i got a purple kush,super lemon haze and a few AK47 that didnt root yet but have thick stalks and are vegging? its been about 2odays but i cloned them at day 10-12 of flowering.

I HAVE A THREAD IN INDOOR GROWING ABOUT THIS...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No roots but are actively vegging, slums...? Cloning at that point in flower is no problem, though rooting can take longer. I'm a little surprised that they're not rooting but are vegging, though.
20-30ml of bloom??? so i should feed them every week? next imte ill double the dose and so forth. i appreciate everyones input.

Holy shit those are hot numbers for running FN Bloom. I use between 3-5mls/gallon of that stuff (in coco, gotta feed daily in coco).

nova is all he has and he gave 1/4 tsp over a month ago. I assume when you use 3-5ml you are also feeding something else. His plants are starving. I suggested anything, MG, more nova or anything. Again, in case its not clear, he fed 1/4 tsp (1.25ml) over 4 weeks ago. He is 4 weeks in talking about 1cm stalks.
You must have missed the post immediately above mine, which is what I was responding to. I still contend that 20-30mls/gallon of FN Bloom is a very high rate of application (hot numbers).

C

cheyenne

So slums are you a caregiver/med grower there in MI? If so is it safe to assume you have a staggered/perpetual grow setup? If thats the case you are def going to need to be feeding more then 1/4tsp of nutes before flowering if youre just using the promix which has no nutrients too it. Best rec would be to invest in foxfarm at the lowest end or advanced nutrients at the high end and very closely follow their feeding schedules. The floranova line is very good but they offer nothing in the way of scheduling that i know of forcing you to come up with your own.....and yours isnt really going to cut it my friend. So best rec would be go with one of the others for now, follow the schedule and as you gain experience you can then venture out to other brands and come up with your own regiment if you like.Good luck buddy!

T

theslums

yes im registered not a garegiver yet this is my first run. (indoor run). yea i wanted to get foxfarm but since i got this i have to use it. but yea been through enough already, so i dont want any problems! thanks for the info 2 all appreciate it

Latest posts

Top Bottom