Flora Series Expert Vs Simple Nutrient Schedule

• Thread starter Th3GrowGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I looked for that black label before, didn't have much luck. I wanted to try their version of rapid start/root excel tried 3 different places no luck.
Do not waste the money. I'm sure uve read nighmarecreatures findings. It works no better than rapid start or roots excell. And the cost is ridiculous. Aloe and coconut water blow any of those away I promise u.

F

FooDoo

So I've run heads in coco as well as Lucas in peat and killed it. It absolutely works. I definitely do not disagree. However I've been growing for almost 15 years now. There just isn't a question that a product such as Moab just to pick 1 works amazingly well and will increase yield. I know what I pull with heads method and I know what I pull running a line with a boost and it's not night and day but it's plain to see. But it's all gravey. I do enjoy just talking weed so agree or disagree I only care that we are all passionate about the plant. Respect and good vibes y'all.

First grow I ever did as a teenager was bubble buckets with Lucas . then went to undercurrent but kept using Lucas. Ran that until last year . I then came across heads formula. Realized Lucas was too hot and I was over feeding like crazy. After trying heads leaned out formula I retweaked it somemore because i was getting nitrogen toxicity. Took 6/9 down to 4/9 and added calimagic + protekt silica and thats what I'm running now. The pictures speak for themselves. Would love for you guys to try the meds out

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

It is hard to find almost anywhere I just so happened to have an in with the company due to past work history
Do not waste the money. I'm sure uve read nighmarecreatures findings. It works no better than rapid start or roots excell. And the cost is ridiculous. Aloe and coconut water blow any of those away I promise u.
Absolutely true man do not buy the rooter it is no better at all infact clonex Solution Not Gel Rapid Start And RE are better in my opinion and I used an entire quart of the stuff testing that theory in my ezclone 60 definantly on my DO NOT BUY list

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@Tnelz Aloe and coconut water are great and all but when u live in no man's land you don't have a whole foods store or similar! My question is does it need to be the organic stuff or can I get it at the local grocer with all the preservatives and added sugars?

On a side note
Another great thing for natural/organic cloning is local honey from bee farmer not from a store actually keeps away root diseases that cause failure rates to go up! This is due to it being a natural disinfectant, it may also have some rooting affect as well but can't remember for sure on that part and kinda doubt it u really only need clean plain water anyway

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

This guy uses store bought stuff IMO local unpasteurized is better

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Absolutely true man do not buy the rooter it is no better at all infact clonex Solution Not Gel Rapid Start And RE are better in my opinion and I used an entire quart of the stuff testing that theory in my ezclone 60 definantly on my DO NOT BUY list

Thanks for the info. That might be where I read about it. I can't say for sure. I thought it was cheap compared to rapid start or roots excello_O I don't typically run a "root" product/s in my rez but thought the price point might be right...... never found the stuff anyway so it's a mote point.

I've thought about just buying salts and creating my own, just never bothered doing it. Once I'm rooted in rockwool and drop into hydroton it's off to the races. I've just always wondered if it would make a difference in my 1st week in veg.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@shonuff305 you couldn't even read a whole two pages? Catch up to a thread before comments to avoid asking others to repeat them selfs would be super thanks GLHF

S

shonuff305

Lol. Nall cat. I read it I jus like 2 no Wht @FooDoo n tnelz use. When they use it

S

shonuff305

I've been hearing alot of shit about the liquid n power kook bloom. I haven't use the power but I jus added them to my shed I ran floranova bloom/grow, bud candy n floralicious plus on my first grow which g13 labs pineapple express and pulled a lil over a half p for 3 healthy girls. last last grow was devils harvest shoreline rollex of n strawberry sour diesel. I use floranova bud candy floralisious big bud overdrive kook bloom liquid jus seems 2 me I got betta nums using jus nova bud candy n floralisious.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Assuming u meant Kool bloom powder over liquid... I got powder then read many prefer the liquid.. Im thinking bloom boosters only work well with one strain runs.. I run 10 plus strains which go from 7-10 weeks. So bloom boosters wouldn't be applied at the same time..hell I can just barely get them to coexist in a system together on just ppm.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol. Nall cat. I read it I jus like 2 no Wht @FooDoo n tnelz use. When they use it
If what ur using is working stick with it. I've run just about everything in every medium. Currently I'm rocking canna in coco and flroranova in some of my soil plants and general organics in a few soil ladies as well. But I swear to Christ bro dump all the extra stuff in bloom and use green planet massive. Amazing Amazing product. Can't say enough about it. Few others with far more experience than me and I've been rocking a long time are living it as well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Assuming u meant Kool bloom powder over liquid... I got powder then read many prefer the liquid.. Im thinking bloom boosters only work well with one strain runs.. I run 10 plus strains which go from 7-10 weeks. So bloom boosters wouldn't be applied at the same time..hell I can just barely get them to coexist in a system together on just ppm.
That must be tough. I bloom 4 it 5 at a time and it's a pain. Lol. Kool bloom liquid is a softer product for lack of a better term. I've never bothered with dry although Moab is similar I guess. Not to keep pushing massive but for a bloom supplement it's low in npk. Its 1 2 3 actually. Which is why I love it. Now my bloom is a base nutrient massive and an occasional shot of either cal or mag depending what the ladies r asking for.I no longer add them with 1 product. Anyway keep killing it bro.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Genetics don't easily come to me, no dispensaries around me, I'm older, I don't hang with lots of growers..so I don't just toss good genes.. like someone who had Bruce banner and let it go.. I already regret purple kush and lsd, which both i forgot to clone and harvested them before I knew what happened. Now i double check before i harvest, in case I gotta reveg.
Cool bloom powder I got for a tote project this winter. I got moab samples as well. Im Gonna do a test of tote with cool bloom powder, then one with cool bloom liquid, and moab and find out if I think it's a waste. But I really can't use it in my uc, so I hope they aren't better than my no bb runs. Mad farmer sends out a nice sample pack for shipping cost and gh will send u a complete nutrient line sample pack all liquids for free with just a email.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Genetics don't easily come to me, no dispensaries around me, I'm older, I don't hang with lots of growers..so I don't just toss good genes.. like someone who had Bruce banner and let it go.. I already regret purple kush and lsd, which both i forgot to clone and harvested them before I knew what happened. Now i double check before i harvest, in case I gotta reveg.
Cool bloom powder I got for a tote project this winter. I got moab samples as well. Im Gonna do a test of tote with cool bloom powder, then one with cool bloom liquid, and moab and find out if I think it's a waste. But I really can't use it in my uc, so I hope they aren't better than my no bb runs. Mad farmer sends out a nice sample pack for shipping cost and gh will send u a complete nutrient line sample pack all liquids for free with just a email.
So we have quite a bit in common. Lol. Older small circles. Anyway I've never grown uc so can't be of any help but liquid kool bloom and Moab will blow bro. Moab is quite the product. Don't use it much anymore but it's real for sure.

sedate

sedate

That must be tough. I bloom 4 it 5 at a time and it's a pain. Lol. Kool bloom liquid is a softer product for lack of a better term. I've never bothered with dry although Moab is similar I guess. Not to keep pushing massive but for a bloom supplement it's low in npk. Its 1 2 3 actually. Which is why I love it. Now my bloom is a base nutrient massive and an occasional shot of either cal or mag depending what the ladies r asking for.I no longer add them with 1 product. Anyway keep killing it bro.

WOW. So these are actually vastly different bloom boosters and to suggest that any of these are at all interchangeable - is - uhh - wrong.

MOAB is, basically, pure MKP. It is laced with thiamine, but really, it is just MKP. Some folks think it has 10% MAP. It does not. It is pure MKP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopotassium_phosphate

Both liquid and powder Kool blooms are mineral based bloom enhancers. They both contain, probably more than 50%, the primary ingredient in MOAB, MKP.

The difference between liquid cool bloom and powdered kool bloom is the addition of several ammonium sulfates in the powder which gives a small ammonium source of N while the liquid is left with only MKP, PK, and potassium sulfate.

Lastly - Massive is something a bit different. Massive is a semi-organic with a PGR - here triacontanol, and a similar mineral base somewhat similar to the powder kool bloom - with the addition of nitrate nitrogen from the calcium nitrate. If you look at the 'derived from', you'll also notice magnesium sulfate - so you also have a good mag source on board as well.

So if you are using the Massive as a base - (like, say, something in the neighborhood of 35 -40 ml/gallon) you should not need any additional cal-mag. If you do, you should add in a base and use Massive at the 20/ml/gallon they recommend.

And really - Massive has tria in it - the dosage window is pretty precise - you might want to tighten that up a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triacontanol

But if you insist on the Massive as a base, you might want to add a micronute package. And maybe a potassium sulfate. :)

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

First I wouldn't not did I suggest I use massive as a base.lol. I know what Moab is and never said it was the same as liquid kool bloom. Said dry was a similar product. Not the same. If u care to actually read what I use in bloom it was pretty clear. A base with massive and cal or mag depending what my ladies are asking for. I no longer use a calmag product. I add them separately. Don't like the ratios in calmag products. So if u want to say I'm wrong about something it would be dry kool bloom and Moab being close to the same thing. I assure u I don't need a nutrient or a growing lesson. Wanna see my grows check my thread. Lol. U should go back and really read what I wrote.

sedate

sedate

First I wouldn't not did I suggest I use massive as a base.lol.

Yes you did.

Which is why I love it. Now my bloom is a base nutrient massive and an occasional shot of either cal or mag depending what the ladies r asking for.

See that Tnelz. "Now my bloom is a base nutrient Massive"

After re-reading that, I get you forgot to add a 'with' - but you can hardly blame me for your typo.

You should post more judiciously if you want to correct people. Or at least re-read what you post.

Tnelz said:
I know what Moab is and never said it was the same as liquid kool bloom. Said dry was a similar product. Not the same.

What? Then you should understand you are still getting it wrong. MOAB is closer to the liquid and the dry is closer to a base nute. Since the dry has two sources of ammonium based-N. And a mag-sulfur. Try reading the "derived from" paragraph. Its on the back of the bottle/bag.

Tnelz said:
If u care to actually read what I use in bloom it was pretty clear.

So - as an aside - nothing you type is "pretty clear" - since you sort of lack consistent punctuation, grammar, and proper capitalization. And you leave out important operating words. And then get offended when people cannot translate you. See above.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/

Tnelz said:
I assure u I don't need a nutrient or a growing lesson.

Then why are you posting demonstrably incorrect and notably incomplete information?

Tnelz said:
Wanna see my grows check my thread. Lol.

Your grow has nothing to do with the information posted in this thread. It's a complete non-sequitur.

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Yes you did.

See that Tnelz. "Now my bloom is a base nutrient Massive"

After re-reading that, I get you forgot to add a 'with' - but you can hardly blame me for your typo.

You should post more judiciously if you want to correct people. Or at least re-read what you post.

What? Then you should understand you are still getting it wrong. MOAB is closer to the liquid and the dry is closer to a base nute. Since the dry has two sources of ammonium based-N. And a mag-sulfur. Try reading the "derived from" paragraph. Its on the back of the bottle/bag.

So - as an aside - nothing you type is "pretty clear" - since you sort of lack consistent punctuation, grammar, and proper capitalization. And you leave out important operating words. And then get offended when people cannot translate you. See above.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/

Then why are you posting demonstrably incorrect and notably incomplete information?

Your grow has nothing to do with the information posted in this thread. It's a complete non-sequitur.
Dude it says a base nutrient and massive sorry there is no comma between the two. I'll make sure I check punctuation and spelling. Lol. Peace bro.

Top Bottom