Floromite and Avid application

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Then I would use rosemary oil mixed with water & little soap for a preventative spray. its the same thing as SNS-217 but 1/10th the costs. IMO you will go broke using SNS-217, its way overpriced for something so common as rosemary oil. But it works! Rosemary oil kills eggs and mites, thats why its so effective.

How would you suggest mixing up your own rosemary spray ..do you need an emulsifier ? what ratios would you use ?

I ask because Ive used sns217 before , and it does indeed work, but you need to apply it throughout the grow, because its not systematic and therefore dosent kill the buggers you might miss....

peace
jj

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
floromite residual is more than 28 days. (per the directions) I recall avid being 21. I try to avoid using either but if I had to choose one it would be floromite.

I have only ever needed to use it once. The 28 days should be long enough to kill the life cycle of adults and eggs.

In my experience, You should not need to respray it. The mites will be dead. It can also be used as a dunk/dip. Combine with some sufectant to help penetration.

Stirrup-M can be used in combination with the floromite (or avid) in order to attract the mites to the spray and make sure they are killed.

Make sure to use used gloves, goggles (or glasses) and a respirator. Better safe than sorry.

Floramite® SC Ornamental Miticide provides outstanding control of a variety of mite pests on ornamentals plants in greenhouse, shadehouses, nursery, field, landscape and Interiorscapes settings. Floramite® SC is effective on a variety of mites and all life stages of Tetranychid spider mites. Floramite® SC produces quick knockdown through contact activity and long residual control of more than 28 days. Floramite® SC is easy on predacious mites and beneficial insects, making it ideal forof use in IPM and resistance management programs.

*NOTE* Shipping of pint and quart has extra shipping and handling costs included as it costs more than $3.20 to ship that size of order*

Advantages of FLORAMITE:

• More than 28 days of control • Novel mode of action • Low rates • Controls broad spectrum of mites • Quick knockdown

Mites Controlled: Bamboo Spider, Citrus Red, Clover, European Red, Lewis, Pacific, Southern, Red, Spruce Spider, Strawberry, Two Spotted

Floramite® SC has a unique mode of action as a member of the Carbazates class of chemistry. Floramite SC is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum miticide.Floramite SC is effective on a wide range of mites and all life stages of Tetranychid spider mites.

T

TUC420

Can u tell me what the application rate is for using rosemary oil to kill/control spider mites.? thanks for any/all help

Top Bottom