FlowaMasta's 600watt + UVB 1 plant monster !!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Interesting that uvb light, my Plasma`s also shines uvb light and uva, the special glas blocks the harmfull uvc

flowamasta

flowamasta

my reflective cover doubles my direct light output on my UVB, and its a Repti glo rated at a the maximum 10.0, it's an awesome colour, and helps with my shots, even though its only 26 watts i can see the difference if i turn it off, very purply iridescent colour

flowamasta

flowamasta

hey everyone :) sorry been a while since update, i have soo many ladies to attend to, including a real one :)
just to keep everyone informed, this is under 1 600 watt HPS and also 1 10.0 rated 26 watt UVB lamp
here is Day 43 Flowering, please enjoy ..... and remember, this is 1 plant!!! one and only!! i have a few flowering outside also.....another day
SAM 1338
SAM 1342
SAM 1330
SAM 1331
SAM 1332
SAM 1333

flowamasta

flowamasta

thanx guys!! i'll update a couple more for day 44, and sorry, i don't know what strain, it's most likely a skunk x though by the smell! and Krasi, the UVB make a MASSIVE difference, unless i'm doing something drastically different from last grow, which i am not...! only difference being a UVB lamp and a Evaporative cooler, next grow i have a new air cooled hood to go in :)

it is sick for 1 plant isn't it!! it's the only way i know, i think it's weird growing lots of small plants this is what i thought everyone did until i started meeting growers, i got taught by a very smart guy, who passed on some great knowledge!

SAM 1400 copy
SAM 1401
SAM 1404
SAM 1405

flowamasta

flowamasta

thanx mate!! love the site, cool zoom feature, shows my pics nice and clear!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Interesting that uvb light, my Plasma`s also shines uvb light and uva, the special glas blocks the harmfull uvc

I'm aware of the Gavita plasma light, and I definitely have spectrum envy, lol. That said, just about any glass will block UVC, it doesn't have to be 'special'. Gavita makes great products. I just wish they'd tone the hype down a notch. Hurts their credibility...

ttystikk

ttystikk

Flowamasta, where did you get the lil UVB light? How much was it? What technology does it use- LED, incandescent...?

flowamasta

flowamasta

Flowamasta, where did you get the lil UVB light? How much was it? What technology does it use- LED, incandescent...?

it is a repitile glo Compact Max CFL 26 watt by URS, i use it strictly for trichomes, and it only runs for 5 hrs from midnight to 5 am
copy this link to the globe...

ttystikk

ttystikk

it is a repitile glo Compact Max CFL 26 watt by URS, i use it strictly for trichomes, and it only runs for 5 hrs from midnight to 5 am
copy this link to the globe...

fifty bones for that, huh? what kind of reflector do you use?

flowamasta

flowamasta

there is no blocking of UVB with these globes, they are unsafe to look at, so caution is needed, and i only open the tent if it's turned off, it's on a separate timer, but also has a seperate switch

flowamasta

flowamasta

i actually bought it as a combo, with a reflector and es fitting, all up for around $90, the reflector is supposed to increase reflectivity by 100% somehow !!?? makes it more direct for sure, its alot like a black light, the ones that make things glow white, but it gives off more purpley glow on the plant. after extensively researching this on many sites, i found that not much of this spectrum is actually needed, and any will give a significant increase. i really believe this and stand by them 100% i am clearly seeing amazing results, and the smell my girl is giving off is incomprehensible!!! it just plain stinks. like pungent spew!

Medijuana

Medijuana

That UVB light seems like a pretty good investment if it's doing what you say it's doing. I know you said your grow setup is pretty much the same, but have you grown this strain before as well?

flowamasta

flowamasta

That UVB light seems like a pretty good investment if it's doing what you say it's doing. I know you said your grow setup is pretty much the same, but have you grown this strain before as well?

i have grown this strain 3 times indoors, and 4 times outside, outside results being somewhat similar, in shape, and smell, my indoors have all been vastly different, my first was very skunky, and strong body stone, my 2nd was solid as rock, very very hairy and pure red, this being my 3rd grow, and same strain, i wanted to get to know this particular strain before i moved on, it was a good way of learning temperature and weather variations along the way. my next grow witll be with a new air cooled hood, and a skunk/Jack clone bred by a mate. looks to be very tropical looking, with dark shiny leaves......nice

Top Bottom