FlowaMasta's 600watt + UVB 1 plant monster !!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

update day 47 flowering......few different camera settings, not as good as i can get, but i feel like shit, and will get better pics closer to harvest.... final flush from friday onwards, about 6-8 days to go

flowamasta

flowamasta

oops forgot pics!!!

SAM 1496
SAM 1500
SAM 1501
SAM 1503
SAM 1506
SAM 1507
SAM 1515
SAM 1517
SAM 1520

flowamasta

flowamasta

It truely is a one plant moster scrog, b-e-autiful:)
lol thanx man! how long would you say by looking at these pics?? i'm getting alot of different time frames! i wasn't going to go any more than another 6 -8 days, what do you think?

ttystikk

ttystikk

lol thanx man! how long would you say by looking at these pics?? i'm getting alot of different time frames! i wasn't going to go any more than another 6 -8 days, what do you think?

That's amazing work there, brother. I'm not familiar with that strain but going by looks alone, I'd say your timeframe is reasonable.

What I really want to know is what the dried, trimmed and final weight is on that MONSTA!

Krasi

Krasi

I see a lot of white hairs, 8 days seems fair, u should look trouhg microscope or magnefier to see the trichome colours, 25 amber trichs say they are ready for harvesting, good luck those last days.

flowamasta

flowamasta

That's amazing work there, brother. I'm not familiar with that strain but going by looks alone, I'd say your timeframe is reasonable.

What I really want to know is what the dried, trimmed and final weight is on that MONSTA!

you and I both!! thanx heaps man, i think it will blow my last yield of 15 ounces, i only had maybe 24 good colas on my last this round i have atleast 40-50 biiig colas, it really evened out much better than i anticipated. but it isn't as dense as my last, bud still very heavy with resin, much stickier than what i'm used to ! and i really don't know why!! i must of done something right! except for the minor nute burn! my fault, i thought she could of handled a full strength feed at this time, but i think she wants me to back off

flowamasta

flowamasta

I see a lot of white hairs, 8 days seems fair, u should look trouhg microscope or magnefier to see the trichome colours, 25 amber trichs say they are ready for harvesting, good luck those last days.

yeah i look through my scope also, i'm seeing very heavy milky resin around the heads, but a small amount of clear, just a hint, i can see some heavy milky trichs starting to go a very light honey colour, and starting to bend over, so it must be close, I use a 30 x scope, but my camera gives me a better idea, it helps with the flash, and good zoom

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow man congrats on that beast of a plant.well done. dont know how i missed this. welcome to the farm 42o

flowamasta

flowamasta

Massive stem, super frosty flowers, looking forward to a great ending this round:)
cheers man!! the sample nug gets me walloped!! so i can't wait for the rest! good week of flushing, harvest around wedensday, or thursday
wow man congrats on that beast of a plant.well done. dont know how i missed this. welcome to the farm 42o

lol thanx man!! easy to miss, people dont think to grow 1 big plant very often, can be harder to manage, like i cant move it thats for sure! i harvest these crops in about 20 sections ;) and categorize in my drying net, so i get all my different grade nugs, in different jars at the end :) helps with hash making and stuff, which i am obsessed with

here is some golden honey i made from some pure outdoor nugs, and another batch using my indoor (being the darker)
SAM 1085
SAM 1091
SAM 1095
SAM 0965
SAM 0968
, this is using a naptha extration

deep buddy

deep buddy

hey man looking great. really amazing plant. you gotta throw up some side by side dry flower shots of the UV exposed buds and the ones not under it. oh and that oil looks fire flowamasta!! how do you do you naptha extracts? ive been leaning away from butane and towards iso but am always looking for a good extract tek.

flowamasta

flowamasta

hey man looking great. really amazing plant. you gotta throw up some side by side dry flower shots of the UV exposed buds and the ones not under it. oh and that oil looks fire flowamasta!! how do you do you naptha extracts? ive been leaning away from butane and towards iso but am always looking for a good extract tek.
here's what i've learnt from my own experience, u have to find a suitable solvent to begin with, that isnt going to extract all the resins completely , i go for the outside trichs, mostly the glandular trichs which are first to easily dissolve, being their high oily consistency, u can see this by touching trichs with your fingertips, they will bend and move, and are actually quite stable to a point, the reason why your fingers smell deeeelish after you touch buds is because the terpenes and the oils in those glandular type trichomes, and on the surface of the leaves if you look closely under a good scope, i use Shellite, it is 100% hydrocarbon, and leaves no residue if purged long enough and correctly * i do it on the underside of a can over a small tea light candle, not too much heat, not enough to burn it, but enough to boil the naptha and release it as a gas, basic science really, but you must purge and cool a few times i believe to fully cure and get than final stron oily terpene smell, where you can wipe it on your fingertips, and it smells JUST like your buds did growing, it essentially extracts the surface terpenes and the glandular trichomes with a quick warm bath in a seperate container of pre-boiled water. with the shellite and buds mixture, i cook for 2 minutes without agitating atall, the pour into a seperate container, then filter (coffee filter is perfect) in a funnel, in a pyrex dish, then evaporate with the help of a fan....AND NO FLAMES OFCOURSE!! and not much shellite it needed atall to get a good 1 gram of good honey oil, i get just over .5 gram - maybe 1 gram of high grade honey oil using 200ml of shellite and 10 grams of good quality erbs, and i would guess it's up there with the best. i havent ever seen better, and i learnt this method myself, a few people have tried this, but cooked too long or not purged correctly. these 2 things are a must to get transparent honey oil :)

this is my method, i'm not saying it is the best, just the best that i have found. the smell gives it away really, and the texture, u cant beat that honey look, like thick syrup, and if you put it in the fridge it goes rock solid to honey GLASS!! and can easily be lost or chipped away! so be careful!! i have lost some cause a pin was frozen inside and i chipped it off and lost a good chunk....!!!
enjoy * FlowaMasta

on that note !!

SAM 1067

flowamasta

flowamasta

Honey looks fucking delicious. You've inspired me to convert some of my crop. 10:1 ratio, eh?

outwest[/quote

]it really depends on the quality of erb to begin with, my outdoor girls were very frosty, and dripping with semi-mature trichs, i think the longer you leave your plant the less pure the thc will be, and hence the darker oil, i get nice yellow with my outdoor buds, cause i harvested slightly early aswell, that helps with resin purity, in my opinion
What is up with our other site?

i dunno man, everything seems soo quiet

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the honey oil post. Good info.
As for that Monster plant with the Gnarly Monster chunky buds.....:eek: It all been said.
Man I want a camera like that too! Really cool photos man.

Very nice work Flowmasta:)

Top Bottom