FlowaMasta's 600watt + UVB 1 plant monster !!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

yeah, cheers man, i'm not sure the pics give them justice, they are as round as they are fat, i have finished chopping them all down to size now, but i left 2 as they are both my testing samples, which i will keep a very close eye on, for mould, but i think they'll be ok, they aren't like my last grow being solid as rocks, these are fluffy but solid sponge like but you can feel they have alot of weight, what that comes from isn't my guess, but i'm glad to see they are very resinous from top to bottom, the underneathe looking the tastiest in my opinion, you cant see it most of these pics, but the underside is glistening with wet milky crystals, and the bud is a lighter shade of green i'm guessing because it receives bugger all light. i think i picked in time, another week and the inside of these heads would of lost alot of colour, and circulation would be nil. not good!! i think i'll be ok

KushCo

KushCo

Very nice work...Some monster colas for sure, and lots of em. Keep us posted on a yield. I am really curious to see what you ended up with. That is a a very impressive grow for a single plant scrog and 600watt light. Respect.

My camera was delivered yesterday. I started playing around with it last night but couldnt get anything nearly as nice as your macro shots. Be on the lookout for a PM. If you dont mind I would love to pick your brain on settings and whatnot to get those clear, crisp close up pics your getting. Keep up the good work!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Very nice work...Some monster colas for sure, and lots of em. Keep us posted on a yield. I am really curious to see what you ended up with. That is a a very impressive grow for a single plant scrog and 600watt light. Respect.

My camera was delivered yesterday. I started playing around with it last night but couldnt get anything nearly as nice as your macro shots. Be on the lookout for a PM. If you dont mind I would love to pick your brain on settings and whatnot to get those clear, crisp close up pics your getting. Keep up the good work!

good to hear man! you're gonna love it!, i have mine set on (p) program mode, set it on macro, have a play with inteli-zoom on and off, keep your iso on it's lowest possible (80) flash on for good colours, and - underexposure (ev exposure value), have a play with those, the trick is to focus as close as possible, the bring it back slightly, and then click, making sure the green square comes up, the camera won't want to focus on trich, you have to force it, but to get a nice macro shot i use about 5-10% inteli zoom, and flash, and play with the exposure meter to saturate enough contrast aswell as colour, you'll get the hang in no time

flowamasta

flowamasta

check this out for a root system! seems as though she overgrew the potsock!! look at that huge mass of roots and the huge wreath of roots!!! and this is a 60 litre pot!!!

SAM 1785
SAM 1787
SAM 1788

flowamasta

flowamasta

Thanx guys! a very nice smoke indeed! i myself didnt notice any difference with the extra flushing, still has a very strong bight to it, and a very quick instant initial rush after taking a bowl hit, gets my heart racing for a while, different from what i'm used to with this strain, so i have a nice end result, and glad to be moving on to a new strain, got plenty of this now...and more outdoor cuts on their way!

flowamasta

flowamasta

nice flowamasta!! gonna hit 1gpw soon. looks like some good smoke as well.
thanx man, my next grow may be alot less yield, more on the sativa side, which may cut my veg time slightly, so i'm trying to grow my new strain as fast as i can, untouched for the next 3 or so weeks, already been topped once, x fingers

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

great job thats pro status, I just got a question maybe I missed it but how long did you veg and how many times did you top, if you topped it?

flowamasta

flowamasta

I top right at the start, usually day 3 or 4, depending on where the clone came from, if it needs a bit of a go, i leave it longer, but this was in a grow room under HID already, so she was toughened up already....
i Vegged for 35 days last grow from the day i put it in perlite... i top again, taking around 8 clones, and snip another 10-15 tops, to get my even canopy....at around the 4 week mark, hopefully, maybe a little earlier this grow, we'll wait and see on her growth spurt, she's just about to take off now, here's day 6

SAM 1992
SAM 1993
SAM 1994

Krasi

Krasi

Looking good already, almost unbelievable that this one plant will deliver all those extreme budz.

jyip

jyip

UVB make a MASSIVE difference, unless i'm doing something drastically different from last grow, which i am not...! only difference being a UVB lamp and a Evaporative cooler, next grow i have a new air cooled hood to go in
...maybe the evap cooler is helping more than you know?? just throwing it out there,,, i was gonna guess 20 ounces cuz i counted forty colas in a pic times 1/2 ounce dry per cola i figure, is 28 x 20='s 560grams, i woulda won the prize for weight guessing, i count the growing tips of cola/buds and give 3-7 grams per depepnding on how heavy they bud n get a fair idea of what i can get there, anyhow, back to your plant man, GREAT JOB!! that is asick plant...and u veggged for only 35 days too only? you spanked that one big time, i have a4 x 4 ebb n flo tray on a 40 gal resivor under a 1K HPS bulb and usually run between 15-25 plants, last trya was a lil under 750grams with 9 diferent strains....
again slick grow man! i ll be gtakina peek on the jack herer cross too

flowamasta

flowamasta

...maybe the evap cooler is helping more than you know?? just throwing it out there,,, i was gonna guess 20 ounces cuz i counted forty colas in a pic times 1/2 ounce dry per cola i figure, is 28 x 20='s 560grams, i woulda won the prize for weight guessing, i count the growing tips of cola/buds and give 3-7 grams per depepnding on how heavy they bud n get a fair idea of what i can get there, anyhow, back to your plant man, GREAT JOB!! that is asick plant...and u veggged for only 35 days too only? you spanked that one big time, i have a4 x 4 ebb n flo tray on a 40 gal resivor under a 1K HPS bulb and usually run between 15-25 plants, last trya was a lil under 750grams with 9 diferent strains....
again slick grow man! i ll be gtakina peek on the jack herer cross too

much appreciated jyip! you would of guessed right on!, cause i did take a few sample buds at the start i didn't include in the final weigh in! You obviously know your growing numbers ;)
I think 550 grams is a good number aswell. and yes 35 days veg, and it was flimsy clone to start with, with a pin prick of a stem, my new Jack x has a super trunk, and is already sprouting nice branches.....update on new thread shortly.

thanx again, and to 'the farm'

jyip

jyip

You obviously know your growing numbers ;)
i pretend like i know some stuff,,lol, nah, i have a small area that I have been dialing in a little bit at a time over the course of a few years,,,,i am absolutely amazed at the size of your plant and of some other monsters here, geez, 3-4 lb plants, i never dreamed on that, i had a 6 oz one years ago outdoors and it was huge.....

i'm gettin some nice gear soon froma 420 promo order and i am stoked n will have some fine ass genetics to pop n gro
pEACE

Top Bottom