FlowaMasta's 600watt + UVB 1 plant monster !!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

that was one amazing show flow! killed it all the way. very inspiring. thanks brotha

42o

flowamasta

flowamasta

You guys make me laugh! i'm glad that i'm entertaining you guys

to fill my obsession quota, here's day 38 Flowering, nearly sample time

SAM 3647
SAM 3649
SAM 3662
SAM 3669

dankworth

dankworth

Dude if I had any credit left I would get some uvb lamps.
I wish Home Depot would sell me some. Or loan me some. Whatever.
I think I need one of those cameras you have too.

Damn fine work sir.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Dude if I had any credit left I would get some uvb lamps.
I wish Home Depot would sell me some. Or loan me some. Whatever.
I think I need one of those cameras you have too.

Damn fine work sir.
They work , they really do, i'm lookin at this one cola right under the UVB and she's gleaming with sparkling resin, i think it was around $100 with the ceramic fitting and reflector, i got mine from a pet store, 26 watt cfl UVB MAX 10.0 index......

Yeah the camer is a samsung WB150F 14.2mp, full manual mode gives me the super clear pics, alot of patience needed but totally worth the $250

dankworth

dankworth

They work , they really do, i'm lookin at this one cola right under the UVB and she's gleaming with sparkling resin, i think it was around $100 with the ceramic fitting and reflector, i got mine from a pet store, 26 watt cfl UVB MAX 10.0 index......
Hey what about letting the uvb lamp and fixture swing around a little via airflow? Like a ghetto light mover kind of thing?
I was thinking of getting the 4' fluorescents that go in regular fixtures and mounting them flush with the reflectors overhead. Maybe some of those spiral cfls hanging in between the rows would be cool.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey what about letting the uvb lamp and fixture swing around a little via airflow? Like a ghetto light mover kind of thing?
I was thinking of getting the 4' fluorescents that go in regular fixtures and mounting them flush with the reflectors overhead. Maybe some of those spiral cfls hanging in between the rows would be cool.
That is a good idea! and this is the wrong thread ! :o

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey man wazzz upp i see big change in here very nice i like you work :)) If you want you can see my plants still beginer but trying :))
All the best !

soserthc1

soserthc1

finally got to check out your grow flowa and was a excellent job - amazing yield from one plant - excellent work bro.... very nice job....now my domesticated ass has to make dinner .......peace soser

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

yo man I'd like to build a grow room similar to urs, but i am a bit a newbie at the ventilation part so would u mind sharing whats the size of ur tent and what ventilation u using

flowamasta

flowamasta

yo man I'd like to build a grow room similar to urs, but i am a bit a newbie at the ventilation part so would u mind sharing whats the size of ur tent and what ventilation u using
ofcourse :) i will mention this is my old thread ;)

My tent is a 1.2 x 1.2 (w) x 2.0 (h) and i use a 6 inch fan (150mm) and it blows/sucks around 440cfm. I combine this with a 1 metre 6 inch inlet carbon canistor filter blow-thru on the outside of the tent so it sucks the hot used air out of the tent. Fresh air is naturally sucked up via vents on all 4 sides of the tent, and feed fresh air to the room somehow :) good luck mate hope to see you around on the farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom