FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

bahaha, all part of the simple pleasures of smoking bro! i love me an old school chop. part of the tradition and so therapeutic. gets me in the mood for kicking back and smokin' up a storm!

neverbreak.
extremely well said :) brings back those teen years sittin in the car rollin the windows up vents closed....good to go :p

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

haha speaking of rolling joints in the car, windows up and vents closed, with my friends we used to call that method a capsule :D nice pics again bro really like the dried bud so much cristals :)

The Mulls

The Mulls

you are dead-set correct i have ruined my mulcher that is literally a hand turning 4 bladed slit slicer, it just bungs everything up and sticks to the blades. I have given up on that now as it starting to bend the blades and slits :( and i'm sick of scraping the hash off the blades every 2 chops....otherwise it just bungs more resin ontop of more and the goodness is going off my nug!! :eek: so sharp clean scissors, back to old-school ways!! damn it. back to wrist cramps and unappreciated chopping pleasures. BUT the nug certainly makes up for it i just chop more in 1 sesh.....aaaaaaaand end up smokin more :p

mY my .... what crYstally buds you have there Fmasta :D ... butt ....... sounds to me like you need ta get yourself a mullamatic ... . no?? shit ... . i memba usin one of those mulchers back in tha day ... . yeah ... fuckin pain in the arse .. clogs uP n shit ... . simple scissors much betta .... . nOw ... sum may say a matic is to ruff on the lady bits ... . i hear ya ... . guess that b the way i like to treat em ... but seriously ... with the stickyicky or sUm chunkymonkey ... it really is the only way ... imo anyways ... . plus i like the bonus fairy dust to place atop mY cone ... lolsyme ... sound like a mullamatic sales rep i do .... but not .... just couldn't live without mY mulla doin the chopchop rambles .... . cheers .... Mrs Mull :p

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

buds are killin it flowa! that extract you made looks off the chain aswell, congrats brother. the new girl is looking better day by day. keep up the great work my dude.

flowamasta

flowamasta

2 heads on left are UVB, 2 on the right are non uvb...more towards the back end of the tent. I really couldn't get some decent closups, really shit daylight cloudy as. upcoming macros of comparison but here you can see how the buds have a more defined shape and a can easily tell more resin coverage and density.

SAM 4344

flowamasta

flowamasta

Had a bit of a white fly attack again, nearly every grow, they seem to find mine every time! I bug bomb before, clean the tent, i swear they are in something that i'm starting with...the perlite? the rockwool? i can't think for shit.....treating them with garlic, chilli and pyrethrum spray, safe for edibles, kill them fukers good.

day 17 Veg, sorry for pic quality again, i can't get temp setting correct and she looks yellow. I assure you she is only just slightly heat stressed on the sides of her leaves (not using air - cooled hood yet.) and maybe the spray made her leaves that much more susceptible to damage.

The minor white spots you can see are residue from the spray, non residual my ass :p didnt hurt her though i just washed it off with a water spray the next day. The spray also has some organic food in it.

SAM 4347

monkeymun

monkeymun

Man I hate white flies, those things are little bastards. Hard to hit the way they hide under leaves and bugger off as soon as you try to get them. I don't think they would be coming with perlite or rockwool. They're just good at finding food and breeding quickly.

flowamasta

flowamasta

she has good form tho, good for another monster scrog.

neverbreak
cheers neverbreak :) she's crankin now

Man I hate white flies, those things are little bastards. Hard to hit the way they hide under leaves and bugger off as soon as you try to get them. I don't think they would be coming with perlite or rockwool. They're just good at finding food and breeding quickly.
They are indeed, however i'm 95% sure i have eliminated them and keepin them at bay with chili, garlic and pyrethrum. I spray it everywhere in the tent around all inlets so it breathes the shit ;) she is growing faaast now, nearly that time again, i tied her down tonight, i'm going to keep this grow about 6 inches lower than the last to give me a bit more vertical room, i had trouble mapping my mass of colas and it was quite a crowd at the back last grow so i'm keeping things low and even this grow, and see how that goes, the growth will be a bit slower as my tops aren't trained towards the light as i'm spreading her out for a couple of days to stretch her legs before i take some clones and fim a few tips.

day 19 and a few nug shots :) she is looking greener every day and i can't keep up with her growth! The XL has been injected into the system, but i will do an early flush around thursday and go with fresh nutes. While her legs are in full stride i can sit back and keep and a close eye and that's about it!

SAM 4360
SAM 4358
SAM 4357
SAM 4351

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Those nugs are full of trichs!! Lovely.

I think the way you tied down the plant will work better for you in controlling her, nice LST techniques, good luck.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Those nugs are full of trichs!! Lovely.

I think the way you tied down the plant will work better for you in controlling her, nice LST techniques, good luck.
thanx lex, not to fussed about a massive yield this time either so i can have a bit of a play with her. I'm going to keep her very low this round and use 0% PGR's i will manage her until flowering and continue to train for the first week or so during flowering. I only used half strength last time, and she barely stretched anyway maybe 8 inches.......so it's play time, i want to see what i can produce without PGR's for a good comparison as i have used it the last 4 grows. :) and going blueberry nectar instead of pineapple rush for something different again. I feel like a kid in a candy store, and i get to whip the candy :p

The Mulls

The Mulls

bent over ladies always look sO gooood ... yours too ... spite the invasion ... . what brand o crystally crystal do have there ... looks sO tasty ... ;):p

... lols to 'dutch ovens' of the past .... .

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey flowa, what product did you use that contained the PGR?? I heard from alot of people that it could be bad for you and the buds taste better without it. Either way I'm sure your gonna get a great yield.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey flowa, what product did you use that contained the PGR?? I heard from alot of people that it could be bad for you and the buds taste better without it. Either way I'm sure your gonna get a great yield.
I used the flower enhancers part a + b PGR's Cycoflower's and i have gone over it quite alot about the quality in which the pgr's produce and if used properly it does not harm potency or taste. They are basically used for stem elongation (shortness) and stock up on flower hormones to help flower more quickly so bigger yields can be achieved. I have only used half strength in the past grows, and have been astounded with the results each and every time :) The only reason i choose not to do it this grow is to compare yield.

But thankyou for your concern! i am just as aware if not more as i wouldn't agree to my hippie mrs smoking it if i didn't think it was safe. I flush every week and thoroughly with florakleen, and pgr's break down quite quickly and by the time 8 weeks has gone by i'd almost put money on it that there would be little to no pgr detected.

bent over ladies always look sO gooood ... yours too ... spite the invasion ... . what brand o crystally crystal do have there ... looks sO tasty ... ;):p

... lols to 'dutch ovens' of the past .... .
lol, soo cheeky :p Glad you enjoy my pics, last grow is still going strong :) i haven't even made a dent yet

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I used the flower enhancers part a + b PGR's Cycoflower's and i have gone over it quite alot about the quality in which the pgr's produce and if used properly it does not harm potency or taste. They are basically used for stem elongation (shortness) and stock up on flower hormones to help flower more quickly so bigger yields can be achieved. I have only used half strength in the past grows, and have been astounded with the results each and every time :) The only reason i choose not to do it this grow is to compare yield.

But thankyou for your concern! i am just as aware if not more as i wouldn't agree to my hippie mrs smoking it if i didn't think it was safe. I flush every week and thoroughly with florakleen, and pgr's break down quite quickly and by the time 8 weeks has gone by i'd almost put money on it that there would be little to no pgr detected.

I never used products that contaim PGR's, I'm just going by what I have heard from people on this site. You probably know more about them then I do lol. Your welcome and I was just letting you know the "possible" dangers in case you didn't know, but you obviously did :) I'll be following this grow, peace.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Wassup scrogmasta flowa?! Just stopping in to say hello. Can't wait for the real show to begin.

outwest
lol! always great to have you here outwest! Hello :) 6 days until inspection then it's oooooooooon!!!!!! hopefully she leaves the next inspection until 3 months away......i could grow a beast!!!! hmmmm 5.5 weeks veg perhaps?! i could fill the tent :p

I never used products that contaim PGR's, I'm just going by what I have heard from people on this site. You probably know more about them then I do lol. Your welcome and I was just letting you know the "possible" dangers in case you didn't know, but you obviously did :) I'll be following this grow, peace.
No worries mate :) these cyco PGR's have been stringently tested to meet all australian standards. It is still less than 10% strength of the PGR's used sprayed by planes back in the day on farm crops, and then is even further diluted down in the res.....then i even go half strength :p I'm VERY wary of my health, as to why i also own a digi Volcano! I have only used pgr's to manage my vertical height and promote faster flowering, weather this changes the structure of the bud itself is usually obvious to the eye as it helps keep the nodes really close together during the first stages of flowering, this makes the buds seem really wide and fat, it's just the nodes closer together and growing out sideways as they don't have room to grow up the stem as they normally would. The main reason i limit my pgr use is the first time i used it i noticed it stunted the leaves also and the stem attached to that leaf, so as the buds grow fatter those leaves get less and less light and eventually die inside the bud.....this can be very bad when it comes to drying if you don't hack all your heads up to dry....so limiting the pgr and timing is very crucial i might add, adding it too early is bad, too late also. just when you start to see flower sites appearing those first small patches of white hairs, they are the start of the 'buds' controlling their growth can be very beneficial to some stretchy strains. The strains i have worked with have luckily been heavily indica also so never much stretch anyway. Mind you different strains all flower differently. I don't mind sticking with 1 strain for a while as long as it's GOOD. I get to learn my strains quite well and even determine different climate characteristics. Always get better grows during spring....outside climate also dramatically affects inside climate no matter what kind of sealed system, so i'm learning ways around most aspects...they say 'adapt and grow' don't they :p or was that a dream.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom