FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Sweet looking pic's, you going to have too use a axe or chainsaw to cut that one down,lol. Dig the bird under her too !!

Thanx Zonkerly, yep got a nice saw i use for the indoor trees :) i've kept all 6 of the last indoor trunks as momentos... this is the largest plant i've ever grown though biggest buds aswell :) i have some nice pics of a old harvest if i can find a couple i had some nice arm length branches from some outdoor i grew here.

Yep i found some pics :) a few different plants, mostly my white widow and my skunk pics....

Outdoories no2
Outdoory no1
P2010010
Photo1062
SAM 0487
SAM 0497
SAM 0498
SAM 0499

flowamasta

flowamasta

I have a feeling these buds are going to be loooooooooooong!!! Do you think i can be bothered to get in there and tie all the branches up!!!?? man i need to though. It rained today and she was hanging all over the place..... I wish there was an easier way. This plant is huuuuuuuuuuge, it took me nearly half hour to tie up 1 main branch! a good 8 colas just on 1 branch! Wow, re-vegging really does wonders! I might do this every year!!!! Do you think she's finished stretching? I've never come across anything quite like this i must admit. Big plants i'm used to..... But this. This is getting ridiculous. Where am i supposed to dry this? I was planning to dry in the shed but she's a shade more Splendid than i first had anticipated. What to do.... What to do... just hang on for the ride i guess. Enjoy the show people!!

A couple of macros. Cause its getting near that time for the outdoor..... again :p
I gotta say, you don't see alot of re-vegged grows around do ya?

Do people actually plan this often?

cause it seems like a massive bonus to me!! If i did this to 4 plants i wouldn't have a back yard..... or a normal pulse. I'd most likely be on the news.

SAM 8763
SAM 8765

C

Chipper Pig

The outdoor beauty is looking Extraordinary Flowa! I wish i could fill my whole 1/2 acre with that lovely looking Jack Cross;) How is the Amsterdam gold looking mate?

flowamasta

flowamasta

The outdoor beauty is looking Extraordinary Flowa! I wish i could fill my whole 1/2 acre with that lovely looking Jack Cross;) How is the Amsterdam gold looking mate?
Thankyou matey :) lol i'd love to fill my backyard even!!! but no, the smell is plenty bad enough!

The Amsterdam gold is looking fine :) nearly flip time, a small plant indeed but easy to manage!!! :)

This was at 15 days.... jut before i slightly burnt her with a weak dose of CYCO's XL ;) thought she could handle it, but the weather has been Crankin!!! hard to keep the tent cooler then 29-30 degrees.

Mind the heat stress ;) and thats with an air cooled hood!!!!! Not Radiant heat, literally hot hot heat!

SAM 8773
SAM 8784

C

Chipper Pig

The little gold is coming along well, it doesn't seem to have the same vigour and massive growth as the Jack Herer?. It was a sick cutting if my memory serves me correct though! Talking about the heat, bloodly hell it hard it down to 33 degrees here. Does not help when i grow in my shed which is in full sun. I do have air con in my shed which helps!!

Things went pretty good on my first run of the straight perlite-recycling system. Getting 22 dry ounce. Only had a grow period of 22 days and flowered for 55 days. I should really let them go another 10 days i think, and i would have got a bit more out of them. Will do things slightly different this run. I am 19 days into grow at the moment, with two plants. One being my normal old strain and the other a Moby Dick for Green House Seeds. A few pics of how round 2 is travelling:)
P1010339
P1010330

P1010334

The plant at the back which has the screen across already is my old faithful strain(Karragullen). Screened first only because once i screen the front plant(Moby Dick), it is near impossible to get to. Unless you lay on your back and wiggle in, which does nothing for my already fucked lower back!!! Will flip into flower around 30 days this time.

Cheers Chipper Pig.

flowamasta

flowamasta

awesome man!!! :) glad to see the perlite suiting your needs!

Cheers for the compliments man, yes the gold is coming along, just starting to sprout the healthy stuff, I stupidly left the pump going yesterday so had to do another flush as the pump heated the res to over 30 degrees. She is looking stressed, and no where near the vigor of Jack X, I'm also using Dutch Masters Gold range just for the base, a little weaker in concentration than cycos, but seems to be ok... Wasn't expecting much with my small veg time, but she will still surprise i'm sure :)

flowamasta

flowamasta

ok then :) My indoor isn't exactly going to be a lb indoor plant as i was limited with veg time by over 1 week, but still should manage a good 4-6 ounces atleast :) Amsterdam Gold is coming along @ day 2 flowering, and my outdoor Jack x Skunk is around the beginning of week 4 flowering.
Enjoy!

SAM 8905
SAM 8907
SAM 8893

DYNAMIX

DYNAMIX

hey i must say thats a most beutifull outdoors plant i ever saw you should be proud matey(patz you on the back)!
you also seem to have this scrog malarky locked down! im guna be starting my next grow soon when the room is finished and wondered if you could mentor me or at least give me advice through a scrog grow if im to give it a try if you have the time that is!
id,e understand if you dont! atb with future projects as alwayz nuff respect...

flowamasta

flowamasta

hey i must say thats a most beutifull outdoors plant i ever saw you should be proud matey(patz you on the back)!
you also seem to have this scrog malarky locked down! im guna be starting my next grow soon when the room is finished and wondered if you could mentor me or at least give me advice through a scrog grow if im to give it a try if you have the time that is!
id,e understand if you dont! atb with future projects as alwayz nuff respect...
I most appreciate your compliments matey! I'm glad you like the artistic side by calling her beautiful :) Because that she most certainly is! A little freaking out over her size and smell but trying to stay sane hehe :bag:

I try to give advice here and there, and if im about shoot me a question no problem, i'll do my best and give an answer to the best of my knowledge and experience :) Most of my know how is however documented fairly thoroughly and every skill is mentioned and shown with images, You might have fun skipping back to see some beautiful images of the last few grows i've done with small changes each time, but now i have a solid style i'm going to stick to for now until i find some crazy strains :)

I think this thread alone has 2 or 3 complete grows included! I do have a fairly busy schedule to my life not to mention my baked memory works at less than half capacity..... probably lol hang on where were we?

Hope to see you round with your new grow thread ;)

C

Chipper Pig

4-6 oz of quality Gold would be fine with me, Flowa:). I was just after some more knowledge from you mate. What is the ideal temperature for vaporizing in your opinion? I just got my delivered yesterday, not the Volcano couldn't afford it. Ended up with Extreme Q Vaporizer instead. First time ever using and the taste is so much different. Also can you put bubble hash in the vaporiser?

Thanks Chipper

flowamasta

flowamasta

4-6 oz of quality Gold would be fine with me, Flowa:). I was just after some more knowledge from you mate. What is the ideal temperature for vaporizing in your opinion? I just got my delivered yesterday, not the Volcano couldn't afford it. Ended up with Extreme Q Vaporizer instead. First time ever using and the taste is so much different. Also can you put bubble hash in the vaporiser?

Thanks Chipper
I hope so :)

Every vape is different and all erb also, try low first around minimum 160 degrees then go up from that... remembering it takes time for the weed to heat up before vapor starts coming off.... and yes bubble is the ultimate in taste factor and melts for a looooong time :) have fun man!!!

DYNAMIX

DYNAMIX

Cheers flowa master yeh I have read through all of your grows and I agree that they are very informative so when I give it a go I will follow it
To the letter but its great to know that if I'm struggling with something then you,ll steer me
In the rite direction so cheers to you mate! Anyway ATB with any of your future projects and plz just keep
Doin what your doin as I think that unknowingly your inspiring a lot of peeps to bite the bullet and give it a go!
As always nuff respect......

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Top Bottom