• Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

awesome grow brother, very inspiring.
Thankyou very much :)

1 plant.....!
It defies understanding.
Why are mine such scrappy little mofos?!
Well they're not too bad...
But nothing like this.
lol!! I've shocked myself time and time again! don't worry! Keep growing, The plants will reward you!!

wow flowa, you are such a wonderful descriptive observer of the herb. I appreciate your helping me understand this unique feature. My Jack Herer follows your description very well. Im so very happy to hear that its a good thing! ive been well. Starting to get back outdoors and hiking again with the cooler temps. and watching the stars.. .. I live in the #1 star gazing town in the country, you would love it. The town has lighting rules to keep it dark, no billboard advertising near the observatories. Im glad to hear your herb has you feeling so well!
I want to live in a place like that!! wow, so different from here.

I can't upload pics for some weird reason.... i may have to do a video instead ;)

Reactions: DAT
Thoth

Thoth

Wowzers! What an epic and inspiring single plant grow! Dude, my hat is off to you.

DAT

DAT

Hey FLOWA! I missed u. How have you been? It must be chrismas for you today? right?LOL! MERRY Christmas FLOWA! and happy NEw year as well. My coworker is down under touring your country right now. I cant wait till she gets back and shows me all the pictures. Whats going on in the garden? Great to hear from you mate, Cheers DAT...

Top Bottom