FLOWER HARDENER

• Thread starter Dizzworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzworth

Dizzworth

what are peoples favorite flower finisher? ex hammerhead/moab, overdrive...seeing if anyone has any other suggestions

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I use mostly Overdrive but I've used and liked Humboldt Gravity. I think they stopped making Gravity and now make another product but I know several places still have gallons in stock. I used both in moderate dosages.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I've used moab/hammerhead combo with great success in the past, as well as fox farms 3 part solubles.. Now I use Aptus additives and will never look back... For organics I like guanos... Gravity contains PGRs and i wouldn't recommend it, its some nasty ass shit.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Moab is the bizz. Only 3 parts and just why you need.

Most people that use it don't even EC their shit... Yeah it'll burn the fuck out of your shit if you use it wrong, just like ANY MPK, but just e smart an that shit will help you crush it

buddahslave

buddahslave

Moab is the bizz. Only 3 parts and just why you need.

Most people that use it don't even EC their shit... Yeah it'll burn the fuck out of your shit if you use it wrong, just like ANY MPK, but just e smart an that shit will help you crush it

I've use moab it works great but is it better than overdrive

buddahslave

buddahslave

Learned a few minutes ago that it is best to use both at the same time. I'm going to give it a try:cigar:

buddahslave

buddahslave

well I checked and i don't currently have any moab im out so im going to have to substitute kool bloom powder becuz thats what I currently have:bag:

Jboys3

Jboys3

When you flush with it what is the results? Does it make the buds dense?
I am not too sure if it makes my buds more dense. The verdict is still out due too using it for only two harvests.

I used to flush the last two weeks with sweet [plus I used sweet throughout blooming] and had issues with too much salts yellowing my leaves. By switching to Catalyst this problem dissappeared and I also get a med with a little lower cost.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I really keep things on a pretty even keel all throughout the entire life cycle, I don't vary a whole lot. One thing I have stayed away from is boosting with high levels of MPK, on the theory that a well rounded diet gives a plant with the best results. A side effect is that I no longer need to flush for weeks- as few as four days has been plenty.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I use a half strength Moab during week one
Then I use hammerhead @5ml/gal for weeks 2-5
I cut base nutes and hammerhead in half for week 6 &7 and use full strength MOAB
flush week 8 (3 days with molasses, and 4 of plain RO)if I think it needs more flush after that then I just take em a little longer.
this is for an 8 week strain(obviously)

Top Bottom