Flower Hardner

• Thread starter banditxiv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
banditxiv

banditxiv

I just picked up a bottle of this and was thinking of trying it out along with some moab for the last 3 weeks of bloom.has anybody tried this out?
Flower hardner

The Terps

The Terps

If your looking for a hardener I would go with the Mendocino avalanche from grow more. Personal opinion here but I feel that product is just to keep some of the guys who used to use their old gravity product throwing money their way. We all know the gravity story and if it were me I'd change the name of the product cause it is a new product not change the name from gravity to gravitation.

banditxiv

banditxiv

That's what I use normally avalanche with some moab but I was wondering if this product was any good.

The Terps

The Terps

Is it as good as what you have probably not. when asking about nutes your just going to get a lot of opposing opinions kinda like are green apples as good as red apples, AN makes good nutes but it's fun to hate on them. Just try out all the new stuff you have and make an option based on what works in your system.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i like "finnisher" from green planet...it seems to do the job very well, without over hardening, which some strains are more prone to that others, i find finnisher will harden up the softer ones more and harden up the naturally more compact strains a bit less....seems more natural within the flowers themselves, if ya know what i mean...not sure exactly what is in it though

banditxiv

banditxiv

I'll give a try and let u guys know.thanks for the feedback

E

eighty9concr

Definitely. But you need a good food regiment too. If you have the perfect environment, co2, 1000w DE's, ac, dehums, controllers, etc, and you feed half the room and not the other half, the half you feed will out produce the non food half by far in quality and quantity

The Terps

The Terps

Agreed however, what's implied is if you have your genetics, room, and method of gardening dialed. (I put them in that order) then you don't need the extra fancy labels hoping it will turn what you don't want into what you do. I think ppl jump in and think oh if I feed gh my stuff will be good, and while yes gh crushes it but you need more than gh to refine your little world of ladies in green.

E

eighty9concr

Absolutely, I see a lot of people more focused on what they feed way to much when they should be getting their room set up properly

Top Bottom