Flower Time

• Thread starter Bombard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bombard

Hi all. First time grower here. I just switched to flowering. How often and what do I feed them. In veg I just fed them once with an organic tea.

Flower time
Flower time 2
Flower time 3
Flower time 4
dan1989

dan1989

Hi, welcome to the start of an amazing journey. If you could provide a little more info so everyone can see your exact situation. What you're growing in is a good start :) soil, coco etc. It kinda looks like soil in the pic...

B

Bombard

Hi, welcome to the start of an amazing journey. If you could provide a little more info so everyone can see your exact situation. What you're growing in is a good start :) soil, coco etc. It kinda looks like soil in the pic...
Sorry. I have two purple haze and two northern lights. They are in organic soil. They verged for about eight weeks.

dan1989

dan1989

Sorry. I have two purple haze and two northern lights. They are in organic soil. They verged for about eight weeks.

Ah, don't know much about that. You know, there is an organic soil thread you can find using the search bar at the bottom of the drop down menu. Type in there and you'll get the help you need. One thing I will say is in my personal experience with NL I've found it to not be very hungry on the nutes. Don't know how that applies with organic soil but you can burn her pretty easily, at least with what I've seen of the strain.

B

Bombard

Ah, don't know much about that. You know, there is an organic soil thread you can find using the search bar at the bottom of the drop down menu. Type in there and you'll get the help you need. One thing I will say is in my personal experience with NL I've found it to not be very hungry on the nutes. Don't know how that applies with organic soil but you can burn her pretty easily, at least with what I've seen of the strain.
Ok great. I will look for it thanks.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Did you mix your own soil or is it a store bought mix? What was your veg tea recipe? In organic soil it is very hard to burn plants (not impossible but very unlikely) don’t worry about that. When my plants starts to flower i just monitor them closely and at the slightest sign of any deficiency i use bat guano tea with the correct organic material for that specific deficiency and top dress with the left over sludge. Also when i brew my guano tea i add some organic banana peel ashes, molasses and humic and fulvic acids at the very end and so far it works for me. (Not an expert by any means just an enthusiastic researcher)

B

Bombard

Did you mix your own soil or is it a store bought mix? What was your veg tea recipe? In organic soil it is very hard to burn plants (not impossible but very unlikely) don’t worry about that. When my plants starts to flower i just monitor them closely and at the slightest sign of any deficiency i use bat guano tea with the correct organic material for that specific deficiency and top dress with the left over sludge. Also when i brew my guano tea i add some organic banana peel ashes, molasses and humic and fulvic acids at the very end and so far it works for me. (Not an expert by any means just an enthusiastic researcher)
Can’t remember what was in the tea. It was a recipe from TLO gardening. Soil is Home Depot organic in their pot growing section.

dan1989

dan1989

Sweet, sounds like NL is perfectly suited to organic then

Top Bottom