Flower w/pods in bud?

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I need some help not sure if this clone is creating balls inside the bud or doing its thing....
Flower clones 006jpg
Flower clones 004jpg
Flower clones 001jpg

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Can't see very well ..but there deep in the base....considering I am currently running 80 plants in flower last thing I need is a fuck up. She was a new seed that i popped and grew 5 yrs ago.. killer sativa at the time .

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Can't really tell from the pic. But if you are unsure, set that plant in an easily accessible and often looked at area of the garden just to ensure you see things as they are happening with that plant.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yep thats what I did ..if she or he gives me any shit Think i will tear her it's head off ... like I used to do to my barbies ... It's that kinda day ..Lol.. Thanks guys ! always there for me..

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Ive had sat doms do that before they threw more pistles, i also was skeptical but time tells a tale so soon youll have your definitive answer.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Well confirmed it hermed ,and saved the room .....wham tore her head off !!!!

That's kind of rough. At least you caught the issue. Did you toss the whole plant, or just the offending part?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not worried about other flowers throwing nanners?
watching that whole line ..only 1 of and had a alien matter throw one too .. first time grow for both and I am growing in gallons . plants don't have a tendency to herm in small containers do they? Running around 20 in a bed ...as to select.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

The small pots absolutely could force plants to go herm. If they become root bound it adds additional stress and causes the plants to trigger their survival mechanisms. This is more likely with a stress sensitive plant, so it may in fact be a good way to test the traits of selection field.

Top Bottom