Flower w/pods in bud?

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The small pots absolutely could force plants to go herm. If they become root bound it adds additional stress and causes the plants to trigger their survival mechanisms. This is more likely with a stress sensitive plant, so it may in fact be a good way to test the traits of selection field.

Yep selective breeding ...yah that could be a good thing ...only the fit survive... Thanks Sorry for making you jump from convo to thread ..just thought while I was there .. LOl

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yep selective breeding ...yah that could be a good thing ...only the fit survive... Thanks Sorry for making you jump from convo to thread ..just thought while I was there .. LOl

No worries at all. I am happy to discuss and help where ever. Just keep an eye on them, I wouldn't be shocked if more sacs show on that plant.

tHeOnEnAZ

tHeOnEnAZ

watching that whole line ..only 1 of and had a alien matter throw one too .. first time grow for both and I am growing in gallons . plants don't have a tendency to herm in small containers do they? Running around 20 in a bed ...as to select.

20 p's in beds?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
20 p's in beds?

Yah just selecting pheno's ... own cross Blue uprising og x pink predator....bl x starfighter....bl x kraken.....bl x al rock candy.... ww x pink ... ww x star... got my hands full .. alot in 1 gals ..another bed planted and misc 5 gallon blues and ww ..... gotta make sure there stable.and good selection of the best.. males in another flower area.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Do you mean per tray or bed? To me, a bed planted means several plants in one mass of medium, but it seems more like your growing in pots in a tray. I'm confused since you're talking about 1 and 5 gal pots in planted beds.

vaporedout

vaporedout

im a little late to the party, sucks it hermed. i had a blue dream do that
DSC06784

tHeOnEnAZ

tHeOnEnAZ

Do you mean per tray or bed? To me, a bed planted means several plants in one mass of medium, but it seems more like your growing in pots in a tray. I'm confused since you're talking about 1 and 5 gal pots in planted beds.

That was my question. From what she said I took it as trays.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

No just set 1 gallons in tray ... a old sativa hermed then I think contamenated a few others this morn 5 more ...sprayed everyone ..only one nanner on each or pod trying to open ... eagle eye ... I will not be defeated... In my room cant move a tray from veg to flower and no way will i shut down flower to veg...do have another tray planted but I am not pheno hunting with them ...all ready done...and several 5 gallons normal stock...I will just have to keep an eye on them.... there all in bloom looking great and minor nanner... pots are just sitting on 3x4 tray and not root bound ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wow u got a full plate over there.. Good luck with ur mega pheno hunt.. Good eye on catching the herm..

High goo long time no see..... yes I do almost done and some beauties ..color coming on next 2 weeks we shall see... loads of fun but wow is this work by yourself ..now will be bored without that amount.. better start popping more and cross breeding .. or pollinating. LOL Whats a girl to do..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Now for selecting the males this is where it gets interesting . Someone told me to select the same way I would a MAN... looking forward to this ...LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

High goo long time no see..... yes I do almost done and some beauties ..color coming on next 2 weeks we shall see... loads of fun but wow is this work by yourself ..now will be bored without that amount.. better start popping more and cross breeding .. or pollinating. LOL Whats a girl to do..
Yea it's been a min since I got a chance 2 visit>> mega bizzy with house stuff.. But damn u got it poppin>> u been workin overtime over there.. U made me want 2 step up my game I feel like I'm on pause & not doin shit.. LOL!! I sure know ur workin very hard b'cuz I only got 2 tents & it's work>> I'm always poppin a few beans every run juss 4 fun & that's hard work keepin a eye on a few plants with no help... Ur a maniac!!! I know ur workin hard.. I hope u find some crazy bomb new fire.. Keep killin it over there..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yea it's been a min since I got a chance 2 visit>> mega bizzy with house stuff.. But damn u got it poppin>> u been workin overtime over there.. U made me want 2 step up my game I feel like I'm on pause & not doin shit.. LOL!! I sure know ur workin very hard b'cuz I only got 2 tents & it's work>> I'm always poppin a few beans every run juss 4 fun & that's hard work keepin a eye on a few plants with no help... Ur a maniac!!! I know ur workin hard.. I hope u find some crazy bomb new fire.. Keep killin it over there..

Thank you Goo.. and congrats on becoming a staff member... Girls rule ...boys drool....;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now for selecting the males this is where it gets interesting . Someone told me to select the same way I would a MAN... looking forward to this ...LOL
So, dedication to family, kids, good job, stable, kind, good sense of humor, intelligence doesn't hurt, mechanically inclined, cleans up well, good teeth & hygiene....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'm not tellin', I'm married to him. You got the passionate bit RIGHT. ;)

Lucky you..! congrats... Passion is no 1. travel and the love of growing...past the family part...and I can clean anything up ... are there any with no mouths? verbal abuse been there done that...:cigar:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to hear about all the herms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom