flowering nute question

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

im currently 20 days into flowering im using cal-mag,flora nova bloom,kool boom liquid .... is there anything i can add ? i wanna have the best possibe product... if anyone has experience with what im using

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I would stick w/ their whole lineup. I would w/out a doubt use the Floralicous Plus. It will go a long way and they love it. Also like their Flora Blend. Its pretty cheap and seems to make the soil happy, along w/ their Sub-m and espeically Sub-B. Sorta pricey but go w/ the B if only one. You can use unsulphered molasses instead of the Flora Nectar and save money. Get it a health food store, or 5 gal buckets at a feed store. Kelp extract like Nitrozime or Roots Organics Extreme Serene are really great for mid bud. They will greatly increase sites and harding. I also am a firm believer in an enzyme product (Hydrozyme, Cannazyme, H&G's Multizyme) all a little different but go w/ what you like. It all depends on your cash flow.

1. Flora Plus
2. micros (Sub-B, Sub-M) Can you get compost tea?
3. kelp extract
4. carb or sugar (mollasses)

O

OGKuShSAL

hey

i can dump about 120$ im confused just tell me when i go to the hydro store what should i ask for exactly i got the florilicious plus n the blend what else should i ask for?

S

SkyHi

i can dump about 120$ im confused just tell me when i go to the hydro store what should i ask for exactly i got the florilicious plus n the blend what else should i ask for?
Floralicious plus
Flora nectar
I would get great white instaed of gh m and b
That should be cool you could add the dry koolbloom aswell that's what I use a combo liquid/dry koolbloom

S

SkyHi

Agreed I would substitute the great white also, but you should have done that in the veg stage, but it wont hurt. You could also add a silicate like Silica Blast by Botanicare or Rhino Skin by advanced. But the Floracious Plus IMO is a must have.

Yup go easy on the f plus it has sea kelp and N it should be discontinued 3weeks before harvest for an easier flush -
And yes the benies should have been inoculated onthe veg stage but if your in early flower might still help

Malachi, do u notice an increased ressitance to stress and better health with the silica?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I actually am using AN Great White now too. I got some for free so had to give a whirl. Nice because of both types of beneficials. If growing in soil, beneficial organisms can and should be used thoughout the whole cycle. I generally use a home brewed compost tea. Silica or ProSil are needed in my area generally when it gets hot out. Can't hurt though.
I use all Fox Farm base nutes and solubles w/ GH's supplements. I have used their Liquid and dry cool bloom as well and got good results.

Top Bottom