Flowering stage just sites seem very small

• Thread starter Richju2175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richju2175

Richju2175

Good morning. I need a lil advice from you guys and or women. I have been in flower for 3 almost 4 weeks I just feel the buds sites look very lil . What should I be doing if I’m not doing please help . The the strain is purple punch also I’m a newbie

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like HLVD..
i think i just had it with imperium x..
it’s everywhere..

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I can't see the plant very well in the video, so I'd like to see a still picture (with the fan off).

The fan, by the way, could be damaging the plant. Moving it farther away from the plant might help.

7munkee

7munkee

Each pistol comes out of a calyx. Each calyx will swell up and contain the cannabinoids. In other words, they will get a lot bigger. And the whole time the plant is growing more pistols/calyxes.

It looks good from here. Just give it some time, your only 3 weeks in.

Richju2175

Richju2175

I can't see the plant very well in the video, so I'd like to see a still picture (with the fan off).

The fan, by the way, could be damaging the plant. Moving it farther away from the plant might help.
Okay will do will post a pic to your reply when I get back home

Richju2175

Richju2175

Each pistol comes out of a calyx. Each calyx will swell up and contain the cannabinoids. In other words, they will get a lot bigger. And the whole time the plant is growing more pistols/calyxes.

It looks good from here. Just give it some time, your only 3 weeks in.
Okay thank you

Kannabis

Kannabis

Good morning. I need a lil advice from you guys and or women. I have been in flower for 3 almost 4 weeks I just feel the buds sites look very lil . What should I be doing if I’m not doing please help . The the strain is purple punch also I’m a newbie
Well my friend first of all your plant looks fantastic ! Are you familiar with defoliation ? Removing leaves that are covering up "bud sites" is essentially what defoliation is. Plants do not require leaves for flower production so daily removal of foliage that covers up beneficial bud sites is what i would recommend. Research "defoliation for increased flower production" r

Richju2175

Richju2175

Well my friend first of all your plant looks fantastic ! Are you familiar with defoliation ? Removing leaves that are covering up "bud sites" is essentially what defoliation is. Plants do not require leaves for flower production so daily removal of foliage that covers up beneficial bud sites is what i would recommend. Research "defoliation for increased flower production" r
Thank you very much I appreciate your knowledge and time . Thank you
Okay will do will post a pic to your reply when I get back home

Choppr

Choppr

Is your timing off? Looks like maybe 2nd wk of flower to me, also look like still in the stretch buds just starting to stack? give her time. You have good lighting, What nutrients are you feeding her? ppm's should be around 900-1000, grow/bloom for transition/stretch, (she still needs that nitrogen for the stretch). hmmm?

Kannabis

Kannabis

One other thing i noticed is your fan. It's way to much. I would really cut that back. The lowest setting is plenty as your goal is to only keep air moving, I got a feeling that is going to be a major contributor

Kannabis

Kannabis

Is your timing off? Looks like maybe 2nd wk of flower to me, also look like still in the stretch buds just starting to stack? give her time. You have good lighting, What nutrients are you feeding her? ppm's should be around 900-1000, grow/bloom for transition/stretch, (she still needs that nitrogen for the stretch). hmmm?
Do you think that fan is excessive and a major contributor to all the twisted leaves and branches ?

Windburn
Porky1982

Porky1982

Just looks like shit genetics!
Not all plants grow good buds no matter what ya do!

T

ThirtyThreeIV

Do you think that fan is excessive and a major contributor to all the twisted leaves and branches ?
No. Exposing your plant to wind is equivalent to working it out and strengthening its branches. I don’t think that the fan is the cause of the drooped leaves. Dark claw = nitrogen toxicity. Light green claw/droop = overwatering. Limp stem = under watering.
My guess is that your roots aren’t the healthiest because of being under oxygenated

E

Eclipted

As far as the flowering sights go I wouldn’t stress it they are gonna swell over the next few weeks. Some strains run a lil longer than others im on day 58 of 12/12 and my buds are still swelling I was where you were at at week three with a much worse setup and a plant that had been through it all and my buds still got pretty big

Porky1982

Porky1982

Plants don't need leaves to flower!! 🤣
Fuck I've heard some ridiculous things on forums but this one is up there!!

Top Bottom