Flowering stage just sites seem very small

• Thread starter Richju2175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Porky1982

Porky1982

Ikr?šŸ¤£ to OP some defoliation is okay but plants 100% need leaves to flower, and also they need them to transpire, as well as intake co2. Thereā€™s a balance between too many leaves and no leaves
Here's the other most stupid comment I've seen on a forum!! šŸ¤£
Screenshot 20230122 132138 Brave

Porky1982

Porky1982

I Know Right haha .... Seems to be working well for me ? or Should I try and gluing the much need leaves back on the plant ? Is this site full of douchebags like this ?
I see leaves! šŸ¤£
Did you mean shade leaves the plants don't need in flower or all leaves?

Richju2175

Richju2175

Is your timing off? Looks like maybe 2nd wk of flower to me, also look like still in the stretch buds just starting to stack? give her time. You have good lighting, What nutrients are you feeding her? ppm's should be around 900-1000, grow/bloom for transition/stretch, (she still needs that nitrogen for the stretch). hmmm?
Good morning. Well I thought they look that way because when I did some LST a few weeks then flipped them the same day so I thought I had just totally messed them up doing that or I thought they may have been to young. I am using super natural nutrients. But my next run Iā€™m going to use the General hydroponics flora series .

T

ThirtyThreeIV

Why are they there if the plant doesn't need them?
Right?
Right!!
I donā€™t pull any leaves off of my plants. Unless they drop off or come off very easily, I let the plant cannibalize whatever it can. Every fan leaf feeds a branch, remove the fan leaf, and remove a source of energy for that corresponding branch. Plus.. you can always do multiple harvests spaced out by 2 weeks and take the colas first, then 2 weeks later the middles fill out, then 2 weeks later the small airy buds fill out. 3 waves = like 40% more filled out buds

Richju2175

Richju2175

I donā€™t pull any leaves off of my plants. Unless they drop off or come off very easily, I let the plant cannibalize whatever it can. Every fan leaf feeds a branch, remove the fan leaf, and remove a source of energy for that corresponding branch. Plus.. you can always do multiple harvests spaced out by 2 weeks and take the colas first, then 2 weeks later the middles fill out, then 2 weeks later the small airy buds fill out. 3 waves = like 40% more filled out buds
So are you saying when itā€™s time to harvest, harvest the big ones then what cut branches and leaves off then, then let the next colas it right

E

Eclipted

people
So are you saying when itā€™s time to harvest, harvest the big ones then what cut branches and leaves off then, then let the next colas it right
basically harvest your upper canopy first, this allows light penetration for your lower buds allowing them to bulk and produce a little bit more. Everyone does it different and thereā€™s no right or wrong bc what works for some may not work for another. You are able to dry and harvest a handful of different ways just do your research and see whatā€™s gonna work best for you

Richju2175

Richju2175

people

basically harvest your upper canopy first, this allows light penetration for your lower buds allowing them to bulk and produce a little bit more. Everyone does it different and thereā€™s no right or wrong bc what works for some may not work for another. You are able to dry and harvest a handful of different ways just do your research and see whatā€™s gonna work best for you
Okay thank you any particular place I should research dry and harvest

Richju2175

Richju2175

Each pistol comes out of a calyx. Each calyx will swell up and contain the cannabinoids. In other words, they will get a lot bigger. And the whole time the plant is growing more pistols/calyxes.

It looks good from here. Just give it some time, your only 3 weeks in.
Thank you

Richju2175

Richju2175

Well my friend first of all your plant looks fantastic ! Are you familiar with defoliation ? Removing leaves that are covering up "bud sites" is essentially what defoliation is. Plants do not require leaves for flower production so daily removal of foliage that covers up beneficial bud sites is what i would recommend. Research "defoliation for increased flower production" r
Thank you

Richju2175

Richju2175

Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom