Flowering Stalled

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

considering my meter once read something 1100 X 10 i would say it was the save of the century thus far, but making it to the finish line will be the trick.
as i can only have 6 flowering i have to ensure that space is being used wisely
hell ya you can finish it,get your res straight and roll with it

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

If I were a new grower I’d start out using coco coir. Learn how to grow the plant before you add all the hydro variables.
I grow in coco using advanced nutes for flower with really good results. Trick I’ve learned with advanced is to always add calmag. Adding a lil extra has never harmed any of my plants (that I’m aware of) and I’ve grown numerous strains in the past 3 years.
My five gallon mix
Advanced Sensi grow coco a&b 55ml each.
8ml calimagic by GH
10ml armor si by GH
40ml Big Bud
30ml Bud Candy
40ml CleanKelp by Bloom City

This will equal about 870 ppm
My plants seem to love it.

I grow in coco hempy buckets with perlite at the bottom layer. I mix in a third of perlite to my coco.
I started this way 3 years ago an still grow the same way bc the results are pretty killaaaaaa!
;)
View attachment 932631View attachment 932629View attachment 932622View attachment 932623View attachment 932624
Beautiful work! Agree wholeheartedly w/ your post. I've been it at it awhile and have practiced numerous methods, and find that top feeding coco yields great results for the novice, and experienced.

m8ty

m8ty

Which hood are you using for lighting? Very nice light spread...

If I were a new grower I’d start out using coco coir. Learn how to grow the plant before you add all the hydro variables.
I grow in coco using advanced nutes for flower with really good results. Trick I’ve learned with advanced is to always add calmag. Adding a lil extra has never harmed any of my plants (that I’m aware of) and I’ve grown numerous strains in the past 3 years.
My five gallon mix
8ml calimagic by GH
10ml armor si by GH
40ml Big Bud
30ml Bud Candy

I grow in coco hempy buckets with perlite at the bottom layer. I mix in a third of perlite to my coco.
I started this way 3 years ago an still grow the same way bc the results are pretty killaaaaaa!
;)
View attachment 932631View attachment 932629View attachment 932622View attachment 932623View attachment 932624

Anthem

Anthem

OK so I have a question for olds
enviouse guess i am,home boy just got a lite off a homeless man couple weeks ago,to grow with,so your ganja god and have a lessons to be learned and mentor to all,no i didnt look at your shit why would i ,i got pissed when you tried throwing the shit around,my guess is you got it off internet ,most long dicks do,this i know ,he will master hydro,me and him both,and more than likely without your help just saying we dumb ass rednecks do fall from the same tree,we also know how to divide those that know it all from or world.
the best of luck to you he man master of the universe may the force be with you and all that other shit,why not move on to the hydro section,this is the dummy section,now im done,let me show you another little trick the one were we divide,press on my avatar,there a little button there says ignore,press it and see if it self destructs,hahahahh
Ok so I have a question for you oldskol4evr. How long have you been growing this wonderful plant?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

OK so I have a question for olds

Ok so I have a question for you oldskol4evr. How long have you been growing this wonderful plant?
every day,every day is a new adventure for me bro,nov 1st i died and came back a new man,every day is new,i learn something every time i open my eyes and ears every day,time limit on my love i have none it comes natural for me and im here to help anyone that wants to listen,if you dont it all you,but when you post for help your open for any opinion,key word there opinion,not some ones damn grow that no one will look at ,so throw up on a man seeking help ,then trash down on him for not being a gardener,thats how long i been growing, chances are i was growing when most were shitting yeller around here,
thats what do ,no fame ,no game,no shame,just enjoy every day,i could take you right to the bank and promise you it could be gone in the blink of a eye,so sit here and brag i been gardening for a lot years ,nope aint doing it,but will say i been eating a lot of years and it all came from my own hands
so does that about cover it,sure was a lot of typing,make me want to go blaze hahahah

Anthem

Anthem

every day,every day is a new adventure for me bro,nov 1st i died and came back a new man,every day is new,i learn something every time i open my eyes and ears every day,time limit on my love i have none it comes natural for me and im here to help anyone that wants to listen,if you dont it all you,but when you post for help your open for any opinion,key word there opinion,not some ones damn grow that no one will look at ,so throw up on a man seeking help ,then trash down on him for not being a gardener,thats how long i been growing, chances are i was growing when most were shitting yeller around here,
thats what do ,no fame ,no game,no shame,just enjoy every day,i could take you right to the bank and promise you it could be gone in the blink of a eye,so sit here and brag i been gardening for a lot years ,nope aint doing it,but will say i been eating a lot of years and it all came from my own hands
so does that about cover it,sure was a lot of typing,make me want to go blaze hahahah
Have you managed to make 11,385 posts since 11-1-19? I am just amazed if you have managed this

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Have you managed to make 11,385 posts since 11-1-19? I am just amazed if you have managed this
i been at the farm since 2015 friend hahaha,i had quadruple bypass surgery nov 1st.
i didint even know those numbers,never look at them dont care,just here to talk to folks some good some want to be bad but really arent,just a show your ass day they had

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I say flush them till ya see yellowing and then give a balanced nute then back to bloom.

Jeremey

Jeremey

Nute lock for sure. I don’t know much about the nutes you are using, but I run from 2 part base recipes. I want my Micros separate. Technique that you are doing requires precision. I’d hit them with a comeback formula ASAP! If you aren’t using Hydroguard, get it. It’s not the issue, but will be one day. I used boomerang, and 24 hours the oil was already flowing. As soon as you see improvement, I’d hit them with very low EC/PPMs, and monitor run off. When using that type of system, 300-700 is what I’ve always heard. That’s a 500 scale. I’m in buckets of Rockwool on rock. I feed multiple times a day, but small meals. I had a rude awakening when I tried to climb past 750. One strain likes 450. 450 seems low as fuck, but it don’t look like it.

the rrock

the rrock

My five gallon mix
8ml calimagic by GH
10ml armor si by GH
40ml Big Bud
30ml Bud Candy

;)
average at best,what strain are these

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Crazy how this post created such a shitstorm. I didn’t know posting pics on another’s growers thread was considered hijacking.
I find it funny how some people had no problem with the advice. Actually praised it. While others came off envious and rude.,
I posted the pics to inspire the the new grower to follow my advice bc I really do believe it is best for him. I gave him a 5 gallon flower nute recipe bc he and I both use advanced nutrients. I wasn’t trying to promote AN.
Didn’t mean any harm to anyone.
I think your advice is solid. As Jeremey pointed out, DWC requires precision.

I remember what it was like to be an overzealous rookie, the biggest mistake we all make is loving our plants a little too much and providing too much.

I feel coco is great for the novice grower, because it's more forgiving of mistakes you'd make when say working with soil.

I'm definitely not a fan of DWC for a first time grower, and if that's the route you're going to take, you better cross all of your T's and dot all of your I's ahead of time.

I'm new here as well...

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 👍🏻
You were smart enough not to post pics. It seems that’s a no no for those of us who are new here.
Here's the state of my grow room, I'm in the middle of a tear down...

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

now that how you run coco,4 tables is gonna work you to death,i could do a lot with this room no doubt,do you have the whole room to work with
Tents, I run drain to waste, the low rise flood tables sit on the floor, I drill the tables and my floor and run my drainage to the field tile below in my basement. Makes my job of removing run off a breeze.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Tents, I run drain to waste, the low rise flood tables sit on the floor, I drill the tables and my floor and run my drainage to the field tile below in my basement.
i cant stand tent,mine is 2x4x5 ft of shit,would love to have that room,you could use patitions and have the whole room open ,you run the waste under the house?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so is your plan 4 tents in this room,you have 4 tables?

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

so is your plan 4 tents in this room,you have 4 tables?
Really don't want to turn the OP's thread into a continued shit show. New to the whole forum format so forgive me as I learn. I also post via a mobile.

Will start my journal this evening and try to provide whatever insight I've learned from working with cannabis since the mid 90's. Even after all these years, I'm still learning something new all the time. Tech, and research is continually advancing and I'd like to keep up as well.

Look for a thread labeled "BMG's Hot Tub Time Machine" sometime this evening.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Really don't want to turn the OP's thread into a continued shit show. New to the whole forum format so forgive me as I learn. I also post via a mobile.

Will start my journal this evening and try to provide whatever insight I've learned from working with cannabis since the mid 90's. Even after all these years, I'm still learning something new all the time. Tech, and research is continually advancing and I'd like to keep up as well.

Look for a thread labeled "BMG's Hot Tub Time Machine" sometime this evening.
thats a name to attract attention hahahah,i ll check it out,interested in the drain system.i love coco but never do it again without drain tables,my shit was watered 4 times a day hahahah
if i ever do run tables ,im very interested in running perlite also

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
here are a few that did not get blasted with a 10 fold does of nutes on accident as the above ones. thanks for everyone's input !! i'm still running these in PH water with some plant enzymes same as the more affected ones to be safe. these are on week 3.

IMG 2522
IMG 4868
IMG 4612
IMG 0129
Top Bottom