Flowering Tea Recipes

• Thread starter narleyharley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

I also use macerated coconut meat and Coconut water. A great natural source of sugar to feed the micro-organisms in the tea. The coconut water is full of plant growth hormones!!! After all it is from one of the world's biggest seeds !!

The Terps

The Terps

@Seamaiden when you add said ingredients like blossoms and the likes do you throw them in fresh, dried, ground up? When do you add them to your tea, and are there any big no nos. good stuff y'all!

N

narleyharley

My girlfriend made a moisturizer conditioner with organic honey and organic coconut oil. I disssolved it in my tea for 6 hours after the first tea feeding (I water twice for first 2 waterings after transplant to ensure proper saturation.... I also added this organic amino acid stuff. it's the bomb diggity.

I've been finding random shit to add like that and it's dope. I love this thread and y'all lol

organix4207

organix4207

Comfrey also requires high amounts of water, so I don't really grow it myself. I use what's already growing around me for making fermented plant juices/extracts.

Consider this--we already know that in each area of the plant there are particular hormones, as well as nutrients. So, for a flowering tea, consider using flowers. I've gotten a rhodendron that doesn't like to bloom where it is to bloom by making a tea of spent Camellia blossoms.

As I mentioned before, comfrey won't grow well where I am without adding a LOT of water, which makes zero sense to me in any context. So, what is growing around me? Various oxalis species, woolly mullein, various thistles. So I use those.
When I harvest native plants for teas. I generally take the fresh shoots and or the flowers !! They seem to have the greatest concentration of micro/macro
nutes. This leaves the plants intact and reusable throughout our outdoor season !!!
Stinging nettles have proved excellent !!!

organix4207

organix4207

My girlfriend made a moisturizer conditioner with organic honey and organic coconut oil. I disssolved it in my tea for 6 hours after the first tea feeding (I water twice for first 2 waterings after transplant to ensure proper saturation.... I also added this organic amino acid stuff. it's the bomb diggity.

I've been finding random shit to add like that and it's dope. I love this thread and y'all lol
Sage is also a great tea additive and ground oatmeal is excellent for fungal dominant teas! !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden when you add said ingredients like blossoms and the likes do you throw them in fresh, dried, ground up? When do you add them to your tea, and are there any big no nos. good stuff y'all!
At first I was putting them in whole, as I found them. Then I did some reading and found that I'll be able to extract more if I macerate. So I spent $20 on a cheap stick blender, put the plant material in a bucket, add a little bit of water and whizz it for a while. Then, let it do its thing as you've planned--either a straight tea with just plant material and water, or adding a bit of sugar and making it ferment (don't forget to cover it, and I find it's best if you have a place that's relatively free of flying bugulars).

Some plant material is too stringy for the stick blender to do its thing, so you'd need to find another way to get it chopped up. Mashed, maybe? Why not? Maybe that'd be better, to do both..? now that I think about it. Thinking of garlic, how do you get the most stink out of it, by chopping or mashing? We Puerto Ricans have the pilon for a REASON and it's not just mofongo!

N

narleyharley

Don't stop with the dirty talk.... Mmm..... Fermented plant juice, probiotic honey ointments, freshwater aqauarium ammonium nitrate ohhhhh God baby. Don't stop. Azotobacter. Myco....... Uhm... Mycobeasties. Rubbing my body with composted tea. And I'm done. Lol

N

narleyharley

Ok so my mom came into town and we couldn't find veggiemite. So she grabbed some Braggs aminos. It's derived from soybean oil and is non gmo certified, so it's decent quality. I use one spray for my teas, I've also been making a combination of whisking honey, hot water or hot coconut water and coconut oil... Whisk it together and throw a tblsp into your tea, maybe more if you want...
Also, coconut milk- way better enzyme then cornseed meal because of its abundance and were not destroying out world growing it..... Great P and K ratios too.

So update is look for bragg amino in sprouts or whole foods , use one to two sprays per gallon

Coconut milk instead of corn!! If we do organics let's actually go all the way and help the earth :)

Also using diced or blended aloe Vera in my teas too.

For now, peace and good times brewing your stuff

IMAG0409
organix4207

organix4207

Looking good @narleyharley
I also like to use certified organic oatmeal. It is great for fungal dominant teas. I use alot of coconut products as well. The milk , water , & meat all have natural sugars and plant growth hormones.

N

narleyharley

Thank you @organix4207
I have a tomato plant, cilantro, aloe, and 3 strawberrys alongside.

I'm trying to find already grown plants of comfrey, but it's hard.

So, oatmeal? That sounds good, too bad I only enjoy the apples and cinnamon one... Perhaps it'll give the bud some spizaz lol I started adding in kelp into my current brewing tea. And my aquarium is still out by a couple weeks :/

I just wanna make a super duper tea that does like everything lol

organix4207

organix4207

Ok so my mom came into town and we couldn't find veggiemite. So she grabbed some Braggs aminos. It's derived from soybean oil and is non gmo certified, so it's decent quality. I use one spray for my teas, I've also been making a combination of whisking honey, hot water or hot coconut water and coconut oil... Whisk it together and throw a tblsp into your tea, maybe more if you want...
Also, coconut milk- way better enzyme then cornseed meal because of its abundance and were not destroying out world growing it..... Great P and K ratios too.

So update is look for bragg amino in sprouts or whole foods , use one to two sprays per gallon

Coconut milk instead of corn!! If we do organics let's actually go all the way and help the earth :)

Also using diced or blended aloe Vera in my teas too.

For now, peace and good times brewing your stuff
Try a health/bulk store for your aloe Vera. You can get ground meal made from aloe . There is even a refined liquid version from 100x -500x

N

narleyharley

I like taking it straight from the plant, mainly cuz they're growing next to eachother I guess lol

N

narleyharley

I want to get that type of aloe plant, I have the spikey cactus one.. Oh wait no you said that was jade... Still very useful though.
But yeah, and idk I don't mind spending 4$ on an aloe plant from time to time lol

N

narleyharley

Yes, that plant shown above is a jade plant, not an aloe vera.

BRILLIANT idea!

That's what I thought, so I'm using 1 spray of this per 1 gallon of diluted. I'll up it up once in 2 more feedings......
But thank you seamaiden! I've been following some of your posts, and that means a whole hell of a lot to me that you think its a great idea.... So thank you seamaiden. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And stuff like what you shared is exactly why I keep reading, reading, READING. :) Thank you.

N

narleyharley

I'm grabbing some oatmeal today, ice been brewing this "super tea" for about 4 days now, I just added the castings last night.

1.5 gallons to be diluted into 3-4 gallons... I only need a gallon but I have a friend who wants some of my stuff to check it out...

Anyways.

2 tbls whole foods molasses
2 tbls roots Buddha grow
4 sprays (1 tsp) braggs amino acids
3 cups of coconut water
1 oz honey/coco oil/coco water Mix
2 tbls Kelp
a couple cuttings of aloe Vera
And some of my toppings I am drying right now before adding .

I want to add some oatmeal into it, what amount do you use?

Ill be feeding in about 3-5 days of more brewing

Latest posts

Top Bottom