Flowering Time Change Help

• Thread starter ogkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nevertell

Nevertell

No worries @Nevertell input any thing you'd like. I'm gunna move them into the hps tent when the lights go out in 4.5 hours. Lights went out in the t5 room 4 hours ago so they will have an extra 8.5 hours tonight an then back to 12 an 12 tomorrow.
Sounds like a plan to me, you should not have any problems good luck

Nevertell

Nevertell

The one is ak47 xtrm the other is a cross of idk what and a white widow great genes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I use the diminished light schedule because in Nature the days get shorter in the winter, so with that thought in mind I reduce the amount of light to closer emulate this part of the Natural process.
Sun sets 1 and 1/2 min earlier every day during winter so every 14 days I take 15 min of light off.
by the end of flower I have reduced the day By 1 1/2 hrs .
Less to do with Size of Med but the Oils tenpins and Canabidials inside the plant that come up to the bud sites.
Much better Meds.
IMHO
Plus its fun to do.

hermit186

hermit186

I have been told and read that dropping down to 10.5 will shorten the flower time period. I have used it when grow area had plants that take longer than 65 days with others that finished in less. after I cut the first ones I move the time to 10.5 it will save a few days to a week. My reason is space and to let them finish out at 12/12 will not make enough difference in finish weight and you have the table held up for up to 2 weeks on the longer strains. Be very gentle moving a flowering plant and in the dark. and if you do watch the bottom off shoot stems for banna's in 3 to 5 days if you see even one juice it. This is not so important with fem plants but if you grow from regular seeds a hermie used to be female in the area is not good.

hermit186

Latest posts

Top Bottom