Flowering Under 315 Cmh

• Thread starter EverAfterOC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabeans

cannabeans

I have the nano 630 on a mover with 2 vertical 600 mh in my room...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@cannabeans
Do you run mixed spectrum bulbs or all flower bulbs?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup
The agro is only available in t12 (double jacket, t9 is single jacket not available in the agro) 31k spectrum. The 4200 is available as a cdm.elite premium bulb. Available as a t9 or t12 option.

T

tcig

I spoke to a friend who has 135s on a light mover, and he loves them so far. Anybody out there with any experience with these? I am going to go with them either way, I am just looking for any advice you could throw me.

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Movers cut my yield, I even tried Nanolux flip ballast with 8 hoods flipping back and forth every hour yield still got cut and bulbs crapped out quicker. Just my observation. Work great for veg though.

T

tcig

Movers cut my yield, I even tried Nanolux flip ballast with 8 hoods flipping back and forth every hour yield still got cut and bulbs crapped out quicker. Just my observation. Work great for veg though.
What size footprint were you moving your 315s over? I have the 630s and I was thinking about using the movers to cover a 4x6 or a 4x8 area. I am told that the lights I am getting are set up for a 3x6, or 8 footprint. These look different from any other light fixture I have seen. The ballast was sized so the two lights have the optimum light footprint and meet in the middle of the ballast if that makes any sense

Welthink 420 630 CMH Fixture
Welthink 420 630 CMH Fixture
Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Those are cool lights. I had two 3x9 flood tables with 4 lights.

keiksweat

keiksweat

What size footprint were you moving your 315s over? I have the 630s and I was thinking about using the movers to cover a 4x6 or a 4x8 area. I am told that the lights I am getting are set up for a 3x6, or 8 footprint. These look different from any other light fixture I have seen. The ballast was sized so the two lights have the optimum light footprint and meet in the middle of the ballast if that makes any sense
I nearly bought the twin sunplix.cool light,can put extension in that one,to move the distance between them.ive got maxibright 315 cmhs,just been testing the first one against my old led panels...the one cmh is killing the two 450 leds.hands down.
growth is fast .love these lights.gotta pick up the other today.switch the panels out.....bye bye old Chinese leds.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I nearly bought the twin sunplix.cool light,can put extension in that one,to move the distance between them.ive got maxibright 315 cmhs,just been testing the first one against my old led panels...the one cmh is killing the two 450 leds.hands down.
growth is fast .love these lights.gotta pick up the other today.switch the panels out.....bye bye old Chinese leds.
here's the test run....
WP 20170130 20 25 11 Pro LI
WP 20170128 21 52 15 Pro LI
WP 20170118 21 06 27 Pro LI

JMcG

JMcG

Looks great!
Might have to try some out over one of my pods. I have two UC four bangers. Currently using 1 600 watt HPS over each plant utilizing roughly a 7 x 7 foot area.
Any recommendations on 315 s vs the 630s to cover the same footprint?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Looks great!
Might have to try some out over one of my pods. I have two UC four bangers. Currently using 1 600 watt HPS over each plant utilizing roughly a 7 x 7 foot area.
Any recommendations on 315 s vs the 630s to cover the same footprint?
I'd go one 315 over each tub...id go for a vertical bulb holder fixture.if money was no object,I'd go for the dimlux cmh 315.really cool,7 step dimming,exhaust port on top.horizontal bulb though.my pal just got there 630 with the controller and ir camera.you can link loads on to there controller.maxibright are the best of cheap ones,Phillips tech,runs proper,and you get a mogul adapter to use any reflector...

JMcG

JMcG

I am just learning about LEC, feeling lazy today... and you seem like a nice informative person, so why are these better run vertically? I heard that from the start but I see a lot of horizontal setups.
315 seems plenty over one site, why would I need 630? Seems like overkill... but with lighting, maybe not?

D

DonBrown93

I got a smoking deal on a Cycoptics.
I am running it in a 7x6x5 room. The 1000 watter that I replaced it with was making my room way too hot.
Everything is growing great(bloom).
The question I have; The kits we see to convert our hoods, does it need to run verticle...or horizontal?
Where is the best prices for these kits?.....Any issues with conversion to a different base?

Latest posts

Top Bottom