Flowering week 6 does it look right.

• Thread starter shadowkidd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shadowkidd

shadowkidd

Hello world. I am in flowering week 6 andi wanted to know if the buda look okay.i will chip in 2-3 weeks. 4 plants. One Christmas tree, one lolipoped, one LST, one topped. Experiment as I have another batch that's going to step in the flowering room in 3 weeks. I wanted to know if these buds look okay. Ph 6.4, EC leves of 1800, soil coco vermicompost humus, light using a 600w led, grow space 3*3. Will the continue to get fat? The are so sticky and smelly w resin. I can't touch them or I get like clasterphobic lol

Flowering week 6 does it look right
Flowering week 6 does it look right 2
Flowering week 6 does it look right 3
Flowering week 6 does it look right 4
Flowering week 6 does it look right 5
Flowering week 6 does it look right 6
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Hello world. I am in flowering week 6 andi wanted to know if the buda look okay.i will chip in 2-3 weeks. 4 plants. One Christmas tree, one lolipoped, one LST, one topped. Experiment as I have another batch that's going to step in the flowering room in 3 weeks. I wanted to know if these buds look okay. Ph 6.4, EC leves of 1800, soil coco vermicompost humus, light using a 600w led, grow space 3*3. Will the continue to get fat? The are so sticky and smelly w resin. I can't touch them or I get like clasterphobic lol
Looks beautiful! Welcome to the farm and happy growing!

Top Bottom