Flowering week 6 does it look right.

• Thread starter shadowkidd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shadowkidd

shadowkidd

Hello world. I am in flowering week 6 andi wanted to know if the buda look okay.i will chip in 2-3 weeks. 4 plants. One Christmas tree, one lolipoped, one LST, one topped. Experiment as I have another batch that's going to step in the flowering room in 3 weeks. I wanted to know if these buds look okay. Ph 6.4, EC leves of 1800, soil coco vermicompost humus, light using a 600w led, grow space 3*3. Will the continue to get fat? The are so sticky and smelly w resin. I can't touch them or I get like clasterphobic lol

Flowering week 6 does it look right
Flowering week 6 does it look right 2
Flowering week 6 does it look right 3
Flowering week 6 does it look right 4
Flowering week 6 does it look right 5
Flowering week 6 does it look right 6
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Hello world. I am in flowering week 6 andi wanted to know if the buda look okay.i will chip in 2-3 weeks. 4 plants. One Christmas tree, one lolipoped, one LST, one topped. Experiment as I have another batch that's going to step in the flowering room in 3 weeks. I wanted to know if these buds look okay. Ph 6.4, EC leves of 1800, soil coco vermicompost humus, light using a 600w led, grow space 3*3. Will the continue to get fat? The are so sticky and smelly w resin. I can't touch them or I get like clasterphobic lol
Looks beautiful! Welcome to the farm and happy growing!

H

hoshikatana

I also had a question I'm at day 45 of flowering I really don't do feeding and I'm not really using a great light but I was just wondering how this plant is looking?

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

I also had a question I'm at day 45 of flowering I really don't do feeding and I'm not really using a great light but I was just wondering how this plant is looking?
The buds look just fine, there will not be much of a yield but the plant looks healthy. How is it even growing if you're not feeding it? Is it outside just getting rained on and regular sunlight?

H

hoshikatana

No I just used some 6 month soil and using spring water. I take it outside for about 5 hours for direct sunlight then bring it back in and under the light the other 7 hours it's hard to tell from pic but the big cola is 5 inches long and about 2 inches wide

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

No I just used some 6 month soil and using spring water. I take it outside for about 5 hours for direct sunlight then bring it back in and under the light the other 7 hours it's hard to tell from pic but the big cola is 5 inches long and about 2 inches wide
There are many different types of soil that go for 6 months.. either way the plant is being fed through that soil.. the only issue would be if you are using miraclegro. That brand doesn't have the right nutrients for flowering. Although, your plant looks nice and healthy, and the buds look nice and full. A little more information is needed such as what type of soil you are using and what type of light you are using inside... Beware that bringing that plant outside during the day is going to make it very susceptible to bringing bugs into your grow area in the house. Once bugs are in the house or in your grow area they are really really difficult to get rid of. I would leave the plant outside and then just put a box over it for its dark time

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Where are you located? Knowing your climate would help with trying to guide you in the right direction... If your only question is how your plant looks, to me it looks just fine but stretched. The real question will be when it's harvest time and how you do drying and curing it, lol.

H

hoshikatana

No miraclegrow it is a weird ass name lol I really can't remember cause I used it all for this plant and threw the bag away I know...dumb....the light is a led 325 W it pushes 5000 lumens and just under 1000 par and when it's "outside" it's in a Lil green house thing do no bugs can get to it and I believe the soil is called fox farm

H

hoshikatana

Where are you located? Knowing your climate would help with trying to guide you in the right direction... If your only question is how your plant looks, to me it looks just fine but stretched. The real question will be when it's harvest time and how you do drying and curing it, lol.
I'm in Ohio right now it's about 80 degrees outside my grow area is climate controlled so it is a 70 in there I am planning to basically dry as I would tobacco cut whole plant hang to dry in my dry out closet with a fan system and dry trim

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

I'm in Ohio right now it's about 80 degrees outside my grow area is climate controlled so it is a 70 in there I am planning to basically dry as I would tobacco cut whole plant hang to dry in my dry out closet with a fan system and dry trim
How long has that plant been in bloom? Fox farm is probably the best soil you can get for cannabis for just a basic grow. As far as what your idea for drying is, I would not dry it like you do tobacco. It needs to be climate controlled at 60% humidity and 60° f give or take a few degrees and percent. It needs to hang dry like that for a week or two. It'll start to cure itself at that perfect climate in a dark room, no fans blowing on the buds, but a small fan blowing around underneath to circulate air. Buy a $50 grow tent just for drying purposes. It will make your bud quality what it needs to be. If you dry it the same way as tobacco then that is exactly what it'll taste like when you smoke it, 😂

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

No miraclegrow it is a weird ass name lol I really can't remember cause I used it all for this plant and threw the bag away I know...dumb....the light is a led 325 W it pushes 5000 lumens and just under 1000 par and when it's "outside" it's in a Lil green house thing do no bugs can get to it and I believe the soil is called fox farm
If that plant is truly underneath a 325 watt light, from my experience your plant should be a lot thicker. My very first grow (15 years ago) I had a 250 w MH and HPS, I got over half a pound on one plant. Are you just winging this just to see what you'll get without putting any money into it?

H

hoshikatana

The dry room is climate controlled so I van adjust the temp in there and I have a decent fan system it's been in bloom 45 days as of today and it's not an auto flowers so don't hang dry it should I rack dry it or cut steam by steam or dry as a whole...I'm sorry for all the questions just trying to get the best I can get at growing and asking questions to people who are better and been growing longer is the best way to learn

H

hoshikatana

If that plant is truly underneath a 325 watt light, from my experience your plant should be a lot thicker. My very first grow (15 years ago) I had a 250 w MH and HPS, I got over half a pound on one plant. Are you just winging this just to see what you'll get without putting any money into it?
Kind of just letting it go and seeing what happens with this one. I'm looking at getting better equipment but have to wait till the funds are right if you get my drift

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

The dry room is climate controlled so I van adjust the temp in there and I have a decent fan system it's been in bloom 45 days as of today and it's not an auto flowers so don't hang dry it should I rack dry it or cut steam by steam or dry as a whole...I'm sorry for all the questions just trying to get the best I can get at growing and asking questions to people who are better and been growing longer is the best way to learn
Being an autoflower or a photo has nothing to do with how it dries, you can hang the entire plant, that's how I do it. I always have over a pound on one plant each grow... After about a week then I take it branch by branch and trim it and hang it back up.. I can just leave it inside that tent but I prefer to cure mine in jars, pretty much like the rest of the entire world does it. If the tent is at 60/60, the buds will automatically just cure. But most people don't want to leave their buds hanging in a tent for months, so once the branches have a slight snap sound that's when they are ready to go into mason jars. Once they are in mason jars they need to be burped for about 15 minutes once or twice a day and they humidity inside the jars needs to stay at 60%. Also during the curing process while they are in jars they need to be in a dark area, sunlight on curing buds will destroy the potency. And don't worry about asking questions, buddy. That's what we're all here for! 👍

H

hoshikatana

Being an autoflower or a photo has nothing to do with how it dries, you can hang the entire plant, that's how I do it. I always have over a pound on one plant each grow... After about a week then I take it branch by branch and trim it and hang it back up.. I can just leave it inside that tent but I prefer to cure mine in jars, pretty much like the rest of the entire world does it. If the tent is at 60/60, the buds will automatically just cure. But most people don't want to leave their buds hanging in a tent for months, so once the branches have a slight snap sound that's when they are ready to go into mason jars. Once they are in mason jars they need to be burped for about 15 minutes once or twice a day and they humidity inside the jars needs to stay at 60%. Also during the curing process while they are in jars they need to be in a dark area, sunlight on curing buds will destroy the potency. And don't worry about asking questions, buddy. That's what we're all here for! 👍
I can keep the jars and humidity at level. I have a humidifier and a de humidifier so I can adjust when I need to and I figured that was the best way to dry and cure from everything I've seen but it's better to ask someone who has done it quite a few times I figured about 2 more weeks and it's harvest time I'm getting Amber's already in the trops about 10 % I'd say from the looks of it I think the reason it looks small is I may not have let it veg enough

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

I can keep the jars and humidity at level. I have a humidifier and a de humidifier so I can adjust when I need to and I figured that was the best way to dry and cure from everything I've seen but it's better to ask someone who has done it quite a few times I figured about 2 more weeks and it's harvest time I'm getting Amber's already in the trops about 10 % I'd say from the looks of it I think the reason it looks small is I may not have let it veg enough
You can cut it anytime you see Amber, most people prefer around 30% amber and the rest to be cloudy. As long as you're looking at it underneath scope or loupe. Are we seeing the entire plant in one picture? It's not necessarily the length of time that you veg, it's the power of light that you have going to it, also with the correct nutrients. Since you have nothing added to just regular plain old Fox farm soil then you're going to get exactly what you have, which looks just fine but it's not going to be a high yield, but it definitely could be some very primo smoke if it's done right! Your next grow will just get even better

Top Bottom