Flowering week 6 does it look right.

• Thread starter shadowkidd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hoshikatana

You can cut it anytime you see Amber, most people prefer around 30% amber and the rest to be cloudy. As long as you're looking at it underneath scope or loupe. Are we seeing the entire plant in one picture? It's not necessarily the length of time that you veg, it's the power of light that you have going to it, also with the correct nutrients. Since you have nothing added to just regular plain old Fox farm soil then you're going to get exactly what you have, which looks just fine but it's not going to be a high yield, but it definitely could be some very primo smoke if it's done right! Your next grow will just get even better
I prefer higher quality over huge yields I'd be happy with an OZ to be honest and with the advice I get here I hope to have primo with big yeld on next grow....I'm thinking an ounce with this one....thoughts?

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

I prefer higher quality over huge yields I'd be happy with an OZ to be honest and with the advice I get here I hope to have primo with big yeld on next grow....I'm thinking an ounce with this one....thoughts?
With what I can see in the pictures dried and cured I'm thinking you will get about a quarter ounce maybe half. Maybe something like a pop can next to the biggest bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom