Flowers herming in later weeks

• Thread starter Drewburn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drewburn

Drewburn

Hello, I'm new here but been growing a long time. I'm kinda at a loss bc my last 2 sets of flowers have gone herm in the late flowering stages, like weeks 10-12. I've never had this happen to feminized seeds and can't figure out what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Drewburn

Drewburn

Change genetics? What are you growing?

Are the plants getting stressed?
Growing feminized white widow, getting stressed is the only thing I can think of but I'm not sure how it's happening.

BF69ECE8 A2B3 4248 9FE5 2F0F1AA2A03F
Drewburn

Drewburn

What do you have for lighting? How close are your lights to the canopy? Any possibility of light leaks?
Mars ts3000 in a 5x5 and I did notice half the light start flickering once but other half stayed solid. There's at least a foot between light and canopy.

E

elusiveshame

If they’re feminized seeds and they’re developing pollen sacks, it’ll be female pollen,

Also, are you harvesting late? I’ve read if left flowering too long, a female plant can stress herself out enough to produce pollen sacks to keep their main task of reproduction going.

If you don’t want the pollen, just pop the sacks off.

Madmax

Madmax

where’s you air coming from ..outside?.the bud in picture looks around 4-5 weeks? and there is already a seed pod so it’s happening in the early stages of flower .gotta b something bout your environment bud.

TSD

TSD

I wouldn't call that late flower are they 10 to 12 weeks total?... some are genetically predisposed to herm with any environmental conditions out of whack. Have you found any sacs or nanners?

Drewburn

Drewburn

Mars ts3000 in a 5x5 and I did notice half the light start flickering once but other half stayed solid. There's at least
I wouldn't call that late flower are they 10 to 12 weeks total?... some are genetically predisposed to herm with any environmental conditions out of whack. Have you found any sacs or nanners?
Week 11 total, yes found sac on one and removed it but obviously not quick enough bc the others changed too.

Madmax

Madmax

your running autos bud.ah I was thinking a nanner was the culprit..so you found a sac…that’s not your doing .I’m thinking the breeder has selfed the plant which has had female and male organs which would carry the herm trait and sold those seeds..that’s not the proper way to fem..

Drewburn

Drewburn

your running autos bud.ah I was thinking a nanner was the culprit..so you found a sac…that’s not your doing .I’m thinking the breeder has selfed the plant which has had female and male organs which would carry the herm trait and sold those seeds..that’s not the proper way to fem..
I appreciate your info. Any suggestions on a reliable seed bank? Also, is there any rooms on like GroupMe or anything? Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom