flush

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRPBbijaFE&feature=related

straight up. strokes for folks. i just like credible shit, good facts, and solid information.

that said, it's hard to flush a 10 week strain in a set up that runs nine weekers max.

i go from 2 trays (3x2) to one 4x2 and keep about a dozen 10 weekers (sour d) and the rest of the tray is for a 6.5 week afghan kush.

still, i'd love to experiment with a 10 day flush.

my word is my bond. so i'll check it & if it's better i have no problem dropping tro' , exposing anus my primate brother, and noting it's better.

kinda like me arguing with a vegan grower... i wish we could send samples to eachother and really talk some shit... sh/e says better... i say deez nuts on a platter cause hydro rules... and still got mad love.

i love to see growers growing... solo cups to trees in buckets.

here's some of my unflushed kush shwag (also pictured upper left in mulitbag (afghan kush, shiva skunk, & kaya47) shot.

just horrible :harvest:

i do dig & understand the leaf yellowing thing (breakdown of chrolophl => smoother smoke) but notice that can also be somewhat strain dependent.

yeah, the plant i pictured (kaya47) just wouldn't give up the leaf ghost... and its in dirt.

i dont over-feed my dirt either. though i hate dirt and cant wait to say gdbye for ever.

love you dirty dirt bastards, growing how you grow, cause i learn from ya'll too.

if i go out to my lab right now and take a picture of the plant next to the one i pictured... all yellow (shanti great whte).

i just try not to overfeed & run ppms 500 to 750 range on the ebb tables.

next time i get a full tray of the same strain, 6 weeks from now, i'll flush them for 10 days.

i'll report back on the tasters.

THC farmer   labtory 002
THC farmer   labtory 005
420Gator

420Gator

As your personal experience is limited to 2 grows, I wouldn't be to proud of your lack of knowledge.

3 grows. and how much knowledge does it take to realize a flushed bud taste better than a non flushed bud?

i thought u were ignoring my immaturity...

also i dont care how much more experience u have then me seein as the first buds i ever plucked looked (and im sure smoke too) 10 x better than ur latest pics

no wonder u gotta smoke all those cigs and down coffee all day, somethins gotta give u a buzz. we all know ur bud aint gonna do the job

sorry to go off on the thread OP, if u want good tasting bud flush it if u want shitty weed follow melvans advice

B

bonerface

As your personal experience is limited to 2 grows, I wouldn't be to proud of your lack of knowledge.

Hey bro, do your bowls not snap, crackle, and pop? How do you get around the rice crispies? In your opinion is it the cure that rids this issue or do you still have this issue when smoking? Just curious.

Rushoe

Rushoe

properly cured, grinded, and smoked... i bet $100 it looks , tastes, and smokes the same as yours.

can't say i see a need, nor could you provide me with any credible evidence, to flush my hydro plants 10 days.

but i like to flush dirt last week though. funny how that is.

still respect your flow.

here's some respectable secondaries... ones in the foreground are the plant pictured.

throw this unflushed shwag away?

3 grows. and how much knowledge does it take to realize a flushed bud taste better than a non flushed bud?

i thought u were ignoring my immaturity...

also i dont care how much more experience u have then me seein as the first buds i ever plucked looked (and im sure smoke too) 10 x better than ur latest pics

no wonder u gotta smoke all those cigs and down coffee all day, somethins gotta give u a buzz. we all know ur bud aint gonna do the job

sorry to go off on the thread OP, if u want good tasting bud flush it if u want shitty weed follow melvans advice

Ouch!!!!!!Very well said and I am not taking sides here ...Just wow!

G

Gartner

im at 6 1/2 weeks of a 8 week flower, i just flushed em, and will be starting with water. can i still add molasses with that or should it just be straight ph'd water? thanks!

As you have reached the harvesting stage, its fine, not required to add Molasses, just straight you can go for ph'd water

:harvest:

Top Bottom