Flushing Coco

• Thread starter BudsAlive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Looking good

as a suggestion take a small sample and label it . Use a usb microscope instead of those hand scope that are only 100x or less and make you pinch your eyes. I like to take pictures and hd/flash

On amazon if you havenā€™t gotten one they are super cheap and you can easily get one that is 100x-1000x powered for 25 bucks ish
Example
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_si3jEb0RN5KMQ

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

but is that flash,i see white hair on the buds,you cant get a loupe shot ,like 10x magnify,buds look great by the way
Yes 2 or 3 of the side lower bud tips have shot out white hairs again? Maybe when I do take it in 11 days, just take the top one's and leave a few at the bottom until finished, can I do this?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes 2 or 3 of the side lower bud tips have shot out white hairs again? Maybe when I do take it in 11 days, just take the top one's and leave a few at the bottom until finished, can I do this?
i wouldnt ,unless you just want to,be a good idea to check them in several places around the plant,if the lowers havent clouded up ,you sure can harvest the top and continue flowering the bottom

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

i wouldnt ,unless you just want to,be a good idea to check them in several places around the plant,if the lowers havent clouded up ,you sure can harvest the top and continue flowering the bottom
Good morning šŸ§ had a look over all 3 plants this morning and they all have lot's and lot's of new fresh pistols? How strange, today will be day 4 of just H2O, shall I just keep watering šŸ˜¦.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

YES! By all means leave some lower stems. I let some go on an outdoor plant this past harvest for 3 more weeks. Smoke was best ever. I didn't even check the trichs on them just hung, dried and cured and BAM! Locked to the couch. Gonna always do it in the future and I'll pay more attention and document how they develop. Thinking of allowing an entire plant go 3+ weeks past where I normally chop.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

YES! By all means leave some lower stems. I let some go on an outdoor plant this past harvest for 3 more weeks. Smoke was best ever. I didn't even check the trichs on them just hung, dried and cured and BAM! Locked to the couch. Gonna always do it in the future and I'll pay more attention and document how they develop. Thinking of allowing an entire plant go 3+ weeks past where I normally chop.
Yes sounds look Iike an idea, well I'm going to have to leave these again , don't know where all these pistols have come from . Wondering weather to start feeding again or giving them some BK52 or stick with plain water.?

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Looking good

as a suggestion take a small sample and label it . Use a usb microscope instead of those hand scope that are only 100x or less and make you pinch your eyes. I like to take pictures and hd/flash

On amazon if you havenā€™t gotten one they are super cheap and you can easily get one that is 100x-1000x powered for 25 bucks ish
Example
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_si3jEb0RN5KMQ
Yes I've had a look going to try and find one I can use with my phone WiFi maybe ?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom