Flushing From Week 7 To Week 8

• Thread starter meyer lansky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

ive been flushing in my hydroponic system from week 7 to week 8,

i flushed because i had muliple people on this forum tell me that i had a nute lockout, one of the rooms are almost ready to get taken down, because wedneesday will be week 8, now since ive been flishing them nutes out for a whole week, i still feel like they can use alittle more nutes, can i add a few more nutes in week 8 1/2 strengh ( i am using super nutes sba sbb, diamond nectoe, koolblum, calmag, floralicious plus amd orca, which nutes should i add 1/2 strenth till the end of my grow? any one have amy suggestions which nutes out of the ones i mentioned to finish off my grow? please help me out and let me kno which nutes i should be using during week 8 of flower, since this is suppose to be the final weeks of flushing??? give me some
opinions wht you guys would do in this situTion??

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

if u need anymore information about my grow please
feel
free to ask and i will let u know how my hydroponic setup is setup

sixstring

sixstring

Should only need 3 or 4 days tops to flush a hydro plant.but you say your chopping at week 8 even though they may not be done? Plants finish at different times in different rooms so even it someone says its a 8 week strain,it still may take 9 or 10 in your specific room.check trichomes and flush when you see about 5 to 10% amber imo.
But i would not start nutes again if you already started killing them by flushing for a week.

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

it will be week 8 on wednesday and 1 room i will take the pics in a few and post them up here and if you can please tell me if you think they are ready to stop the feeding and to turn off the lights for about 2-3 days? btw how does the ending go since this is my first crop, after i feel the crop is done, what do i do? i stop the feeding and turn the lights off for 2-3 days?? or how? it is a sour diesal strain which sometimes it takes 8 weeks sometimes 9 weeks, but since i had a nute lockout during week 7 1/2 i had to flush so i was wondering do i start up with the nutes again but only half strengh and only use 3 out of the 7 nutrients that i regularly use? i was told just to use 1/2 strengh till the end of week 9 and only use (diamond nector, koolblum and floraliciious plus) if you read up on my first post you will see which nutes i was using during the flower stage? or you can you recommend me other nutes to use and how much? or just run the flush out till the end already and add NO nutes?? please help sixstring

sixstring

sixstring

I would say 1/2 strength nutes to 55 days then just water for 3 or 4 days and chop .but thats without pics.and leave your lights on 12/12 untill done.plants dont do shit without light lol.

Top Bottom