Flushing is a bad practice based on flawed science.

• Thread starter YarraSparra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Adam Dunn from TH seeds in a interview explained his test......he would put his grown bud (1g) in a cup of distilled water and weight same with others , he came to find out that flower boosters and weight gaining foliars were accumulating on flowers in samples using pk boosters and weight gaining foliars the water would have a film on top. The thicker the film the more junk accumulated in plants life.....his samples which he confirmed did not use pk boosters or weight gaining foliars, flowers would swell up spongey and no film in water

sounds like a damming of those additives,.....Wait you just want weight? Greed serves only one master and brother, it ain't you!!!

Supercharge

Supercharge

You and yarra have no threads on anything important that pertains to actual pics let alone proof of your "tested methods. I do. You should peep them may learn a thing or two. Until then I find it an insult you come on this forum and post up such things without a thread directed at any of your grows or pics that I can find.. Pics or it didnt happen. Proof

Whatever bro, you can find anything you like insulting. Fortunately we're all entitled to our own opinions based on our own experiences. Pics won't prove shit so why would I waste my time humoring you? Who are you to tell me that my experiences are wrong?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whatever bro, you can find anything you like insulting. Fortunately we're all entitled to our own opinions based on our own experiences. Pics won't prove shit so why would I waste my time humoring you? Who are you to tell me that my experiences are wrong?
Pics prove a lot. You can see over nuted nugs and what the hairs look like etc. I have opinions with pics on here to back up my claims. End of story hope your joints are super tasty!!!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Pics prove a lot. You can see over nuted nugs and what the hairs look like etc. I have opinions with pics on here to back up my claims. End of story hope your joints are super tasty!!!
Yup! Lets see some super dark green leaves at a harvest pic some blownout buds And some super white ashes at the bottom of your bowl. Or your argument is shot. Pics or didn't happen. (It will actually be pics of your friends re-lighting the bowl after you pass them that nasty shit.)

sixstring

sixstring

Not to troll or pile on but yes with weed forums, pics are worth a million words.its so easy to sit on these forums and armchair quartback but guys that been around will know the bs, ers from the truth tellers.problem with this thread is more of when new growers stumble in here and dont know what to believe because this thing has been all over the spectrum lmao.yarra didnt want to post pics for some reason either but he sure did tell those of us that do post pics we were wrong.
it really should be shut down lol.maybe just leave the first post and lock it? I bet we would see a bunch of new topics on feeding until chop from new members :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0602 1
IMAG0601 1
IMAG0600 1

blue zigzag ultra thin.....two phenos of mk-Ultra & two phenos of northern lights

Cut down With no natural fade no flush organic outdoor

Not by choice

Barely 6 weeks after cut has the preemy flavor alfalfa harshness become alil less harsh but still taste. Like shit and rough smoke period

showmegreen

showmegreen

Man I appologize for sayin this but I honestly cant believe how some of y'all git all wrapped up and stuck in them feelins about whos better an all that. Totally blowin tha educational value of some of these threads out the door. I have an idea that might be plausible if some of y'all have an open rational mind. If y'all are so inclined as to keep havin your panties all wedged up in thar cuz your right an so in so aint, in your obviously insecure feeble and not to mention pathetic minds. Go an pm the bastards and leave these open threads to us newbies that wanna learn sometin tangable. And yes fer us un educated rednecks that have no problem admiting when we are wrong or watever... Pictures mean a fuggin lot! An if you dont like wat I said pm me an i'll give ya my address so we can figure it out. Man to watever you think you are. Quit wastin good people's time please.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

1st two pics proper flushed herb. It burnt easily almost airy with the flame easily able to penetrate and do it's job.

2nd 2 pics. Some club herb classic hard to hit and even the initial flame I noticed it was so hard to get the bowl lit such like a dense log then wow trying to finish the bowl was a chore. Harsh and unpleasant.

Note I purchased 6 samples of herb from this place 1/6 was smoke able and that was their Durban poison. They had they best strawberry cough I've ever tried in clear concentrate. Amazing stuff.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Long live the Glorious Durb!
In a few weeks ill post a thread on the burn quality of that lil Poison Nanner that I found in my compost pile. From a short week on cure to its complete consumption. Depeleting @ one bowl/ week (defined by volume as a constant due to variance in weight from continual evaporation of embeded structure fluidity). Documenting inital starting weight, burn color and density after exaustion. I will also note the variance in flavor during the progression. Plus add personal impressions of psychoactive affects per consumption.
I feel this will be an exciting test, even though not completely controlled and limitied by the initial total yield versus time allotted (estimated @ a strong .25 oz.) due to the fact that it wasnt "flushed" and the only "nutes" implemented are residual ("GOD!" Deemed it SO. SO IT WAS!") I wish that I had one of my other ladies ready to chop so it could be used as a comparison. Where would a proper place be to place that thread?

ADDED NOTE: THERE WILL BE PICTURES!

sixstring

sixstring

I would say in the advanced techniques section would be a dandy spot for such an experiment :)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

View attachment 451996 View attachment 451997 View attachment 451998 View attachment 451999 1st two pics proper flushed herb. It burnt easily almost airy with the flame easily able to penetrate and do it's job.

2nd 2 pics. Some club herb classic hard to hit and even the initial flame I noticed it was so hard to get the bowl lit such like a dense log then wow trying to finish the bowl was a chore. Harsh and unpleasant.

Note I purchased 6 samples of herb from this place 1/6 was smoke able and that was their Durban poison. They had they best strawberry cough I've ever tried in clear concentrate. Amazing stuff.
Perfect example. Good nuggets in the first.....

meltedhead

meltedhead

I agree that starving plant's of nutrient's does no good.I prefer to keep them happy to the end.

Top Bottom