Flushing is a bad practice based on flawed science.

• Thread starter YarraSparra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

Perfect thank you. Do you flush or find the need to?
Where I’m from if you give them pure water runoff or not at the end it’s considered flushing. And yea last two weeks ish pure water and piss em thru hard is what I like to do

P

PharmHand

Some strains I find need it more for a clean burn. Some look haggard after a week of no nutes some look like they could go on forever. Typically the ones that go super purple look like they can just keep going
2CC7F367 F1C1 45EF 8FC6 7A7E30F8AD6F
thats two weeks of water

K

kansabis

It's pretty simple stuff yall. If your doing hydro or Coco or using salt based ferts in soil then yes flushing should probably part of your routine,minimum being before harvest,some do it before flip and/or every 2-4 weeks,it's all about removing unwanted salts and buildup,that's it,nothing more nothing less. Sorry to sound rude but alot of these topics have been discussed at length and ran in circles,if your growing healthy plants that produce nice buds then your probably doing just fine,if you dry and cure it with patience and it doesnt crumble to pieces,taste/smell like grass or burn to black Ash and crackle then your doing just fine in that department too,always room for improvement but also leave well enough alone. Ok thanks I done lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
with a lot, not all of the minerals and chemicals that fertilizer puts in the plant tissue and a large majority of these become "immobile" and or fixed in the plants tissue how than does flushing work?????

I call it the placebo effect. Stop using BS PGRs bud hardeners and a myriad of other junk then there wouldn't be a need to flush at all. But again I ask, with a lot of stuff the plant eats/utilizes becoming "fixed" in its tissues, how then does plain water remove it. Think about it brothers.

Top Bottom